View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Oct 2018 22:33

Forum rules


- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.



Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Draconian layman/Racial 

Good idea? yes/no
Poll ended at 07 Jul 2011 13:27
Yes 71%  71%  [ 15 ]
No 29%  29%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 21

Draconian layman/Racial 
Author Message
Wizard

Joined: 25 Apr 2011 00:29
Posts: 41
Location: Vejle, Denmark
We've already made such a place... It's called Army of Angmar. Feel free to pronounce it as Army of Avatar :)


12 Jul 2016 15:37
Profile
Titan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2010 05:52
Posts: 451
Location: Denmark
Calador wrote:
We've already made such a place... It's called Army of Angmar. Feel free to pronounce it as Army of Avatar :)


LOL!

Nice one :)

_________________
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!


12 Jul 2016 17:23
Profile
Wizard
User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2014 13:15
Posts: 438
Calador wrote:
If I was to code a guild it would definitely not be draconians. They are way too domain specific for my taste.


Most guilds are domain specific (Rangers of... Er, Gondor??) ;).

There have actually been a few goes at creating this. The base code is there, but it hasn't got too far past the concept development stage. If done right, it could work really well (the concept discussions that have been had would provide quite a bit of variety for evil lay options)... But it currently doesn't make the 'to do' list for Krynn at the moment. There are just too many other priorities that take precedent.

What are those priorities you ask?

Well, opening the School of High Magic is number one. Transitioning the Priests of Takhisis over to the new magic system is number two. And then progressing with the review of the Secret Society of Kender and the Elven archers following. Cherek has also been bugging me to possibly review the warfare system in Krynn and implement a more comprehensive reward system for participation. And then there are still some magic maps that need to be created for Neraka, Icewall, and Pax Tharkas :).


13 Jul 2016 00:57
Profile
Hero
User avatar

Joined: 18 Apr 2015 03:28
Posts: 386
Location: Vingaard Keep
Arman wrote:
Cherek has also been bugging me to possibly review the warfare system in Krynn and implement a more comprehensive reward system for participation.


I'd put that higher up the list.

_________________
They denied that wealth could be printed, they denied that lunches were free;
They denied that Wishes were Horses; they denied that a Pig had Wings;
So we worshipped the Gods of of the Market Who promised these beautiful things.


13 Jul 2016 01:13
Profile
Titan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2010 05:52
Posts: 451
Location: Denmark
Ody wrote:
Arman wrote:
Cherek has also been bugging me to possibly review the warfare system in Krynn and implement a more comprehensive reward system for participation.


I'd put that higher up the list.


Yeah, screw the guilds, right?

_________________
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!


13 Jul 2016 07:41
Profile
Wizard
User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2014 13:15
Posts: 438
The warfare system is quite a bit of complicated code. That's going to take some time to sort out. It's towards the end of the list moreso because it can be worked on while the guilds are going through balance review, which also takes quite a bit of time.

Also, I've told Cherek I'm not going to work on that until he has read all the Dragonlance Chronicles and Legends novels ;). I think he has only finished one of those novels so far!


13 Jul 2016 09:26
Profile
Titan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2010 05:52
Posts: 451
Location: Denmark
Arman wrote:
The warfare system is quite a bit of complicated code. That's going to take some time to sort out. It's towards the end of the list moreso because it can be worked on while the guilds are going through balance review, which also takes quite a bit of time.

Also, I've told Cherek I'm not going to work on that until he has read all the Dragonlance Chronicles and Legends novels ;). I think he has only finished one of those novels so far!


He hasn't read them?!?

Blasphemy! The heathen must be saved!

_________________
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!


13 Jul 2016 10:44
Profile
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1660
Post 
Arman wrote:
The warfare system is quite a bit of complicated code. That's going to take some time to sort out. It's towards the end of the list moreso because it can be worked on while the guilds are going through balance review, which also takes quite a bit of time.

Also, I've told Cherek I'm not going to work on that until he has read all the Dragonlance Chronicles and Legends novels ;). I think he has only finished one of those novels so far!



How can he not have read what is possibly the best books to ever be made? :P Heretic! Burn him!


13 Jul 2016 11:44
Profile
Wizard

Joined: 25 Apr 2011 00:29
Posts: 41
Location: Vejle, Denmark
Post Re:
Draugor wrote:
How can he not have read what is possibly the best books to ever be made? :P Heretic! Burn him!


I guess you haven't read too many books if you rate the Dragonlance novels as the best ever :P


13 Jul 2016 13:45
Profile
Titan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2010 05:52
Posts: 451
Location: Denmark
Calador wrote:
Draugor wrote:
How can he not have read what is possibly the best books to ever be made? :P Heretic! Burn him!


I guess you haven't read too many books if you rate the Dragonlance novels as the best ever :P


Well shit. This is Draugor.

_________________
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!


13 Jul 2016 13:53
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.