Has the game become to personal ?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Has the game become to personal ?

Post by Alorrana » 02 Apr 2011 15:12

Greetings, This one should might start of by beeing moved to the flame section..

But.. to be honest how many of you are playing the game for the game sake, the rp the rp wars and such.. I think 10% or mabye less.. No what the game has boiled down to is personal vendettas, Msn treads, Mail treads and such BS. Kills in the game has become personal because people envy eachothers. They no longer target a guild, they solo out players and systematicially kills em off, Using every dirty trick in the book to make the stop playing, thats is what is going on now. Im a shamed to say it, but Besides a few exceptions, in guilds and players, people are taking the game to personal, killing the character of players that they dont like and want to rid the game off.. What the hell is that for a sick agenda...

The game is seriously improving in some areas, but all these personal wars, its patethic, its a fucking game.. Its below human standards, almost like a fucking bad reality show, where in the end we all vote on who gets the golden back stabber knife.. I think you should seriously consider implimenting some agression rules to the combat arena.. because this i can kill you because i dont like your player behind the screen.. it sucks dearly and costs to many players to leave and dont come back. and all you personal vendetta people.. get a fucking life, your only here to make the game worse for the rest us.. Ill rather you packed your bags and moved on..
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Has the game become to personal ?

Post by Cherek » 02 Apr 2011 15:14

Who has been killed recently due to some personal MSN-vendettas? Facts please! For me, who dont have MSN-vendettas and barely any Genesis-players on MSN, I dont notice anyone being killed ever. And no conflicts at all.

But I get your point, and it all boils down to the "everyone knows everyone" thing. Its like comparing living in a small village and a big city. In the small village everyone knows everyone and as soon as anything happens rumours are started, and "everyone" knows it. People spying on their neighbours, drawing conclusions, etc, etc. In a big city this doesnt really happen because there simply is more people.

So the only solution is more, and truly new players.

Imho its really the solution for most problem with the game. But you know how I feel about that. That basically all work should be focused on more players and nothing on anything else.
Last edited by Cherek on 02 Apr 2011 15:20, edited 1 time in total.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Apr 2011 15:17

not answering any questions here, im asking one.. has the game become to personal.. ? do people get a sick pleasure in making other players stop playing..?

Ups, thats 2.. see already playing unfair ;)

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 02 Apr 2011 15:19

Sometime I get that feeling Alorrana. :roll:

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Apr 2011 15:21

OgreToyBoy wrote:Sometime I get that feeling Alorrana. :roll:

Yeah me to and alot of other scandinavian boys and girls aswell.. so let me change it.. how many of us have that "feeling"

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 02 Apr 2011 15:22

Alorrana wrote:not answering any questions here, im asking one.. has the game become to personal.. ? do people get a sick pleasure in making other players stop playing..?

Ups, thats 2.. see already playing unfair ;)
I answered your question and presented the solution. Yeah, people know eachother very well, and people dislike eachothers on a personal level. Just like in a small village.

If people enjoy seeing others stop playing? I dont. I hate to see anyone leave. If others do, I have no idea.

But you havent answered my question. What personal vendettas? Who? Who is being killed or forced away from the game?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Apr 2011 15:35

to answer it, lets just say i too have heard alot of speaks over msn from several of players that they are going to kill this and that one because hes him, and not other real reasons. Sure I sworn a cupple of personal vendettas my self, but fact is im good vs Npc. Not specifik skilled in PVP. soo my vendettas are bit like a smelly fart in a warm car, might be uncomfortable for a while, but no real harm.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 02 Apr 2011 15:42

Alorrana wrote:to answer it, lets just say i too have heard alot of speaks over msn from several of players that they are going to kill this and that one because hes him, and not other real reasons. Sure I sworn a cupple of personal vendettas my self, but fact is im good vs Npc. Not specifik skilled in PVP. soo my vendettas are bit like a smelly fart in a warm car, might be uncomfortable for a while, but no real harm.
But has someone actually been killed? Or is it just talk?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Apr 2011 15:48

Aye aye someone if not many actually have been shown to lars.. The whole Irk issue i can tell you was started because he was a polish dude.. and then it came to happen all polish dudes where neidars. i know we joked about it in the past, with them beeing the polish mob.. but all in good fun. but then it seemed to be more he needs to die because. ehh.. hes polish.. I participared yes. I admit, and Admit to failing horrible too.. but that one, all those fight was basic because of a guy from poland some one had a personal grudge against.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 02 Apr 2011 16:01

What game are you playing? Killing people just because they come from poland? Come on...

I wouldnt mind kill Irk either but that because he's draging around his mindless robots and stealing my kills continuasly using scripts. It definetily has nothing to do with him being polish..

I dont like this carebear mud we have developed but the reason for that is low numbers of players and I dont wish to scare people away. Otherwise I would have playerfight much more frequently.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/