Has the game become to personal ?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Tive
Rising Hero

Re: Has the game become to personal ?

Post by Tive » 02 Apr 2011 17:14

The disguise worked, but now you are doomed.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 02 Apr 2011 18:46

wasn't the whole point in Saya's way of PvP (shared by quite a few) to single out players "because I/we can" + "because I am/we are able to supply any excuse for that"?

btw. Neidar was quite polish in the past and still is (ratio of polish active Neidars vs. non-polish ones), but the same could be said about other guilds as well and sometimes even wizhood ... in the old times AA was quite polish, later Calia was QUITE polish, old-Kaheda and even old-Rangers were QUITE polish ... not to mention old-knights as well

most of those players abandoned Gen for good tho (to my personal dismay), but were quite active across the whole game before - that's why I never understood the "polish mafia = Neidar" tune ... everyone who really wanted into the Clan WAS accepted afaik; not everyone chose to be lame in terms of dmg (old-Neidar)

maybe we Poles feel the dwarf-race most? heavy drinkers with a thrill for direct combat ...

the signature says "Euro 2012 - restaurateurs are ready!"

this is a stash of weapons brought to a soccer game in Poland by the fans of one of the teams

Booger
Veteran

Post by Booger » 02 Apr 2011 23:06

Alorrana wrote:... Ill rather you packed your bags and moved on..
Solution: Solo them out and systematicially kill em off. Use every dirty trick in the book to make them stop playing :twisted:

Sorry, I just had to make that comment, since your post looked so funny, wanting to get rid of the people who were trying to get rid of people.
I don't have anything useful to bring up here, though, so I'll stop pestering this thread.

Btw, VERY impressive stash, Laurel. I take it knives are the prefered accessories in Poland.
Booger/Cindy/Enigma

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 03 Apr 2011 00:16

In response to the Polish thingy.

The majority of sleepy idle trigger scripting people have come from that area.

Its not because they are polish people want to kill them its due to the fact people are sick of the botting especially bot stealing kills from certain areas.

Same with Pharaxes and Seren. I know your experience is different but I'd say a large portion of the active "power players" has experienced them coming through and taking the kills without a word and moving on to the next room.

Its not personal vendettas its because its a pain in the ass.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 03 Apr 2011 00:28

Ilrahil wrote:In response to the Polish thingy.

The majority of sleepy idle trigger scripting people have come from that area.
care to name this majority? I think I know most polish Gen players from the past and now ...

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 03 Apr 2011 00:29

To name a few...

Irk, Ahith, Morg and Yanus.

That's 4 of the 6-7 huge scripters over the last few years. Unresponsive scripters at that.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 03 Apr 2011 00:43

2 out of those 4 ain't here anymore ... reincarnations/friends/brothers/etc. of Poet on the other hand ... ;)

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 04 Apr 2011 00:30

Laurel wrote:2 out of those 4 ain't here anymore ... reincarnations/friends/brothers/etc. of Poet on the other hand ... ;)

Well one of them quit cuz he got killed for botting by the wizards. Just took like 5 months.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/