Horses in Bree

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zestana
Expert

Horses in Bree

Post by Zestana » 07 May 2011 16:12

I was wondering if there is anyone who could look into the horses in Bree.

As a human I am unable to rent a pony and today when I visited Keleren this was what I saw.

Code: Select all

> Eastern part of the stable yard. To the north are the stables. A white fence
encloses the corral to the east. At the base of the fence is a water trough.
Behind the corral fence you see a muscular tan pony, a proud brown pony, a
proud chestnut pony, a noble grullo pony, a high-spirited tan pony, a noble
sorrel pony, a sleek sorrel pony, a muscular sorrel pony, two haughty grullo
ponies, a proud buckskin pony, a haughty bay pony, a sleek bay pony and a
splendid grullo pony.
Not a single horse unfortunately.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Horses in Bree

Post by Cherek » 07 May 2011 18:09

Zestana: I means all the horses have been rented. He has a limited supply. I dont know if more are added continously or how it works though...

I think it would be better if there was always a horse around to rent, but thats not how the system works right now.

You can buy horses in Terel as well, allthough they arent as "automatic" as the Bree ones. But still usable to carry loot.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 07 May 2011 18:14

Cherek wrote:Zestana: I means all the horses have been rented. He has a limited supply. I dont know if more are added continously or how it works though...

I think it would be better if there was always a horse around to rent, but thats not how the system works right now.

You can buy horses in Terel as well, allthough they arent as "automatic" as the Bree ones. But still usable to carry loot.
Always thought those couldn't board boats so they were restricted to Terel and maybe Sybarus.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 May 2011 18:17

They can board boats. You just need to mount and dismount manually. But if you want something to help you loot an area and dont do alot of traveling they work fine. And its not that hard to make your own dismount and mount alias to make it fairly easy to travel once you get used to it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/