Krynn plains

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Draugor » 24 May 2011 11:29

Alorrana wrote:If they are any thing like the NPC that patrol flotsam, i can surely say the knights have their hands quite full, I tried as legend and jump them, good armous and a good bang stick.. thinking.. haha these 3 guys have had it.. but dang, they packed a good punch.. and i ended up having to flee town and drink and heal, then in for the finish.. they are quite able to deal dam those npc..

The three that patroll FLotsam are quite unique :P

Tharandil
Adventurer
Posts: 83
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 11:55

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Tharandil » 24 May 2011 20:38

Draugor wrote:
Davvol wrote:We have dragons. Even ancient

And still you can clear the plains as a Titan knight with ease, but I'd love to see you cleat he knights plains solo and not in darkness once they capp them
I'd have to agree with Earth....I have trouble as a champion...doable(mostly, not always) with alot of healing between the groups...

Titan DA can clear plains quite well with darkness tho, but ofcourse those rose knights still give some trouble but not impossible.

but thats just from my own experiences

Draugor

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Draugor » 25 May 2011 09:22

tharandil wrote:
Draugor wrote:
Davvol wrote:We have dragons. Even ancient

And still you can clear the plains as a Titan knight with ease, but I'd love to see you cleat he knights plains solo and not in darkness once they capp them
I'd have to agree with Earth....I have trouble as a champion...doable(mostly, not always) with alot of healing between the groups...

Titan DA can clear plains quite well with darkness tho, but ofcourse those rose knights still give some trouble but not impossible.

but thats just from my own experiences

Legend DA halfway to myth has trouble with those damn rose knights tbh in darkness -.- You can do it in light and atleast manage to kill the mobs

User avatar
Padraig
Wanderer
Posts: 72
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 21:56

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Padraig » 26 May 2011 12:58

Draugor - quit yer bitchin. At least it's better xp for you than them ;)
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

Draugor

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Draugor » 26 May 2011 15:03

Padraig wrote:Draugor - quit yer bitchin. At least it's better xp for you than them ;)

Hush corpsie, they dont deserve good xp :P

Amberlee
Myth
Posts: 1381
Joined: 08 Mar 2010 19:50
Location: Kristiansund, Norway

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Amberlee » 04 Jun 2011 20:39

Draugor you whine too much :p
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

User avatar
Padraig
Wanderer
Posts: 72
Joined: 12 Jun 2010 21:56

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Padraig » 05 Jun 2011 02:02

amberlee wrote:Draugor you whine too much :p
Draugor's not here, man. He had a bad acid trip and went apeshit...
Manglor, Zauhak, Padraig

User avatar
Alorrana
Myth
Posts: 1009
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 11:23
Location: Mordor. passing gass.

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Alorrana » 05 Jun 2011 11:40

Padraig wrote:
amberlee wrote:Draugor you whine too much :p
Draugor's not here, man. He had a bad acid trip and went apeshit...
Bad acid, bad mushrooms, in generally think he brewed a beer from Hemlocks.. to bad.. But agreed, totally apeshit ! LOL.. :D
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

User avatar
Tarax the Terrible
Myth
Posts: 1331
Joined: 09 Mar 2010 20:33
Location: UK

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 09 Jun 2011 01:16

But seriously tho, where is Trelgorn Forest. :o
Googled it and this thread was the only hit!

Cool they have this report.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

User avatar
Cherek
Site Admin
Posts: 2812
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 04:36

Re: Krynn plains

Post by Cherek » 09 Jun 2011 23:57

Tarax: I believe it is a made up area used as a wizard testing ground for the war system. But dont take my word for it... but if I remember correctly... thats what it is.

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/