What is a fair formula to calculate NPC combat exp rewards?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Re: What is a fair formula to calculate NPC combat exp rewar

Post by Amberlee » 27 Nov 2012 15:43

I actually found that equipment list a bit lacking.
Like.. the command words for different weapons.. where to get them et cetra.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Tive
Rising Hero

Re: What is a fair formula to calculate NPC combat exp rewar

Post by Tive » 27 Nov 2012 16:14

amberlee wrote:I actually found that equipment list a bit lacking.
Like.. the command words for different weapons.. where to get them et cetra.
It probably wasn't part of Zodo's task.

Strider
Adept

Switching Gears

Post by Strider » 27 Nov 2012 19:35

bromen wrote:Nowadays it isn't worth getting because Kernan, Loran, or Baxter drop better swords and are just as easy to kill.
Greneth wrote:I would like to see mobs like the Yeti, Dragons, Calof, Alexander (His eq sucks I know but his name just popped into my head) or any other mob that provides good or really good eq to be buffed immensely. Forcing people to NEED to have a team to take them out.
In so far as we're discussing the rewards of combat, gear inflation is certainly on the table, but I would think that the aspect that would be most on the stated topic is to what extent combat experience should be adjusted to reflect advantageous equipment rewards, although the overall haul's desirability compared to the risk and difficulty certainly fits.
The preceding collection of words was presented by Strider's Player.
Any meaning you ascribe to them is most likely due to lucky happenstance or your misinterpretation.

If you'd prefer Strider's opinion, you'll probably have to ask for it in game.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/