Loans

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Creed

Re: Loans

Post by Creed » 01 Jul 2011 20:02

Tarax the Terrible wrote:Pretty sure that is wrong. Unless you are talking about utter novice maybe greenhorne.
But most people leave newbie land as beginner/apprentice.
Only not tired if moving unencumbered, still get exhausted when moving while heavy.
Loot quickly takes them to collapsing, they cannot carry much either.

The benefit they have is the run out, loot up, newbie pin home to sparkle church, rest, sell, bank, repeat loop.
Which isn't possible after wanderer as they loose the newbie pin, and not practical for areas far away from Sparkle.
I don't recall how far back it was.
But I tried, with a new char, to totally empty a dead karg camp, without ever getting tired.
Running back and forth from the shop and bank to the camp.
I don't recall if I was extr alert or extr exhausted all the time, but I never had to stop for breath.

It might have changed since then, since its probably some years back.
I cannot say anything about that. But at least it has been as I say.

Booger
Veteran

Post by Booger » 02 Jul 2011 01:12

If you are "sickly, halfway to fragile" you can move freely.
Once you get "sickly, close to fragile", you are limited to 59 steps (with medium load = 30 steps with full load).
So it only applies to really small people.
Booger/Cindy/Enigma

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 02 Jul 2011 08:56

The "rest" command in Sparkle church is available to all people and immediately restores all fatigue.
So useful when looting Sparkle Orcs or when passing through Sparkle to top up.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Recoba
Great Adventurer

Post by Recoba » 23 Jul 2011 13:40

Much more fun if you borrow from a player character. Much more fun stories come out of it if you default :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/