Eschew the racks!

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Rincon
Great Adventurer

Re: Eschew the racks!

Post by Rincon » 07 Jul 2011 21:53

I'd just wait for my lackeys to gather the eq for me :P Takes too long for me alone.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 08 Jul 2011 00:56

Iliana wrote:You do realize I am only a titan, right? I can't manage the guy with the crystal stuff by myself, even if I already had good gear. As to dragonscale... again, only a titan, Icewall alone? Seriously? Again if I had gear that could withstand that, I would not need a dragonscale. I am also still learning my way around the abilities of scop so that might be part of the problem, that plus the fact I have died four times since my return and thus spent a good deal of time as a hero.
Four times enh? :shock: At least you have a good start on the guild experience.
My perception of power is maybe skewed by when I see a circling using their spells it is usually a large one and we are serious about the outcome.
You know however that was your chance to say yes of course I can solo him, we are uber, fear us!

On Icewall I wasn't talking about the General or anywhere near the Minos.
There are auraks there inside the upper castle to kill in relative safety as dragons can't get in there.
Or you could even just stay on the lower deck of the boat for a few trips.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 08 Jul 2011 00:58

Interesting stuff to hear all the perspectives. I know many guilds pride themselves on equipping their racks and do a really good job at it.

What got me thinking on this is that I went LD with some gear that I wish I hadn't and decided that as penance I would forego taking from the racks for bit (I would add whatever I got to them).

Its very clear to me that there are some players that have a special talent for getting eq.

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 08 Jul 2011 15:49

Quite funny that this was a special self imposed case for you.
Before the days of saving racks it was the norm for me as I was always sucky
about timing the last login before arma and could quite easily loose everything.

I wonder if on the other hand some people log on see an empty rack / donation box and are more likely to quit than start from scratch?
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 09 Jul 2011 01:19

Tarax - I never thought of that. I would hope they would play rather than just bag out! They should at least try to mooch off their friends.... ;-)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/