Quitting Genesis...

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: Quitting Genesis...

Post by Alorrana » 20 Jan 2012 17:36

currently im not gaming anything my friend.. But my dear goverment has choosen to deport my wife cause apparently due to the sick rules in dk. We arent allowed to be together.. It has made me go in to some legal actions and what not to fight for my wife. What they are doing goes agains all morals and whats generally right.. so I sadly have no time to play genesis. RL is more important to me currently.. So thats why im not angry, well i am, but not at genesis.. nor its players, but rl is just hammering me with shit these days, so i have to focuc on it..

So now you all know what im battling with in rl.. Sick systems, and stupid laws that prevents love and make it possible for rich people to just pull girls up here and leave them.. and the common man has to pay..

Play on, kill for the sake of killing ;) destroy for the sake of destruction..

Alor.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 20 Jan 2012 17:47

Just deport yourself with her and live in another country happily ever after ... I'd choose Singapore!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Jan 2012 18:21

Ahh man.. That sucks Ken :/
Good luck on what youre doing.
Hope it goes well
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Zar
Hero

Post by Zar » 21 Jan 2012 20:21

Alorrana wrote:currently im not gaming anything my friend.. But my dear goverment has choosen to deport my wife cause apparently due to the sick rules in dk. We arent allowed to be together.. It has made me go in to some legal actions and what not to fight for my wife. What they are doing goes agains all morals and whats generally right.. so I sadly have no time to play genesis. RL is more important to me currently.. So thats why im not angry, well i am, but not at genesis.. nor its players, but rl is just hammering me with shit these days, so i have to focuc on it..

So now you all know what im battling with in rl.. Sick systems, and stupid laws that prevents love and make it possible for rich people to just pull girls up here and leave them.. and the common man has to pay..

Play on, kill for the sake of killing ;) destroy for the sake of destruction..

Alor.
Good luck. Fight for love.
RL is much more important than any game.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/