Guild recodes, a hypothetical scenario.

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zhar
Wizard

Re: Guild recodes, a hypothetical scenario.

Post by Zhar » 13 Mar 2015 12:21

Aristos wrote:Any updates on the guild recodes?
I have resumed work on the Elven Archers. It'll take a while since while at it I'd like to also revise the entire hide/sneak system (which is long overdue and has generated a lot of bad feedback from the players).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Ethuscuel
Apprentice

Post by Ethuscuel » 13 Mar 2015 14:15

OgreToyBoy wrote:
Kas wrote:some idle(You) and others herb/kill(the rest) but none do it manually.
Patently false. Emraht does it manually, I do it manually, and my Apprentice does it manually.
As for the others, I cannot say. "(the rest)" is definitely wrong, however.
What I can tell you - without a doubt - is that being inattentive is not tolerated as a Mage. When you receive a message from a Nazgul, or the Lieutenant, an answer is expected.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 13 Mar 2015 16:30

Ethuscuel wrote:
OgreToyBoy wrote:
Kas wrote:some idle(You) and others herb/kill(the rest) but none do it manually.
Patently false. Emraht does it manually, I do it manually, and my Apprentice does it manually.
As for the others, I cannot say. "(the rest)" is definitely wrong, however.
What I can tell you - without a doubt - is that being inattentive is not tolerated as a Mage. When you receive a message from a Nazgul, or the Lieutenant, an answer is expected.

Lmao, or if you, perish the thought, forget to greet one awaking, thats a hit and a half on your ass

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/