website rankings

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Jooli
Adept

website rankings

Post by Jooli » 15 Apr 2013 19:57

The rankings are not being updated the last weeks.

Laurel

Re: website rankings

Post by Laurel » 15 Apr 2013 20:24

Prolly because Gen is not in BAU mode yet, I guess.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 16 Apr 2013 04:15

Well, making the rankings work with our new webpage was my doing, but I have retired as a wizard so I can't really fix the current problem. But like you say Laurel I assume it has something to do with the recent crashes, since the last updated ranking seem to be from a date just before the crashes I think? Guess something somewhere broke during one of the crashes, hopefully it's an easy fix.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 16 Apr 2013 05:54

It shouldn't be too hard. Eowul wrote the scripts that control the current system (based, I think, on some of Cherek's designs?) so we've informed him of the issue.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 16 Apr 2013 19:35

gorboth wrote:It shouldn't be too hard. Eowul wrote the scripts that control the current system (based, I think, on some of Cherek's designs?) so we've informed him of the issue.

G.
Oops! I was wrong about this. It was Cherek's stuff entirely. Sorry for the goof there, Cherek!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 16 Apr 2013 19:40

No worries G. If it's actually something wrong with the code, and not due to the server crash, I am perfectly fine with blaming Eowul instead.:P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/