Of old and new times. Tale of a newcomer to Genesis.

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kas
Legend

Re: Of old and new times. Tale of a newcomer to Genesis.

Post by Kas » 01 Jun 2013 14:10

Neat and solid guild you got there, Aristos.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 02 Jun 2013 01:06

Did he pick a guild? I think if he likes RPing, the Blue Dragonarmy would make the perfect home.

-B

Becka
Apprentice

Post by Becka » 15 Dec 2013 05:29

You should go East. Over the mountains, you should take yourselves across the skies. There might be something in your visions, there might be something deep inside. Where might you wander too? I heard that the land of dreams was right now for you? If you go over and over, if you always try to get away, why not come to the place where you need to stay?

Ozzy do not need no astrology it is inside of you and me, Come East.

Morwen, Third Witch. (In between the ups and downs.)

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 15 Dec 2013 07:33

bromen wrote:Did he pick a guild? I think if he likes RPing, the Blue Dragonarmy would make the perfect home.

-B
Even the Pink Lizardarmy has been more actively lately than the Blue Dragonarmy!:)

Aristos: What guild did you decide to join??

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 17 Dec 2013 02:11

I believe Aristos ended up a monk. A very good Guild IMHO. with very good people.
I remember talking with him very early on about guild choice, what guilds would be good "placeholders" and what guilds involved more of a long term commitment.

I don't think people are going to call you a guild hopper for changing in your first few months of playing. This is why most guilds have a pupil/trainee/recruit period where a prospective member can bow out no questions. Also i a lot of cases just because you do not choose a certain guild does not mean you can no longer interact with people in said guild.

Alignment is often more of a factor in who you can or can not be friends with. And it is people who go from very good join a guild ..quit then go to very evil join a guild then quit. multiple times that makes some people wary. Of course even then it is not impossible to still join or even rejoin guilds.

I truly hope you find and are happy with your place on the doughnut even if it is not in my chosen guild. and I hope to chat with you again in sparkle. though I also hope for purely selfish reasons your path is that of the light.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/