Invisibility and Blocking Rooms

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Arcon

Re: Invisibility and Blocking Rooms

Post by Arcon » 15 Jan 2014 16:35

Manglor wrote:
Mersereau wrote:
Manglor wrote:I've had the same problem with the orc camp in Bree. As a solo player killing the groups of 5 guards to get into the camp is a slow process. One that's arguably as slow as the groups of orcs before the captain. Keep in mind that they stun you and this dramatically slows down the fight.

I've often taken 8-10 mins to kill them (neidar ftw) to just find a Ranger killing Gorgun and his cronies. It sucks. But that's the price you pay for not having stealth abilities. I think the bigger problem is that guards that can block you continue to do so when you're 'much' bigger than them. That doesn't make sense.
IIRC, you cannot sneak past those guards. You can run past them before they appear. Some people also keep them from respawning as well.
You may be right. If memory serves, in the example I was thinking of, Zingil and I entered the camp at the same time, he 'crouched down a bit' and a few minutes later I found him killing Gorgun. I found no other corpses, but who knows.
You can sneak into that camp and all the way to the orc captain in Emerald but you need to be very good at sneaking.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 15 Jan 2014 18:18

Not exactly sure what you mean by this.
Not all items are ment for everyone to obtain. Some items are too easy to obtain for certain individuals *wink*

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 15 Jan 2014 18:31

Chanele wrote:
Not exactly sure what you mean by this.
Not all items are ment for everyone to obtain. Some items are too easy to obtain for certain individuals *wink*
I give up trying to understand your logic. I'm not sure why I ever try.
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/