New record of activity

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gorboth
Site Admin

Re: New record of activity

Post by gorboth » 11 Mar 2014 21:09

Yeah - a truly dismal last 10 days or so in terms of Genesis population, to be sure. For myself, it is due to the season of Lent beginning. As a church musician, it is the absolute peak point of business in my RL year, so I'm struggling to even log in once some days. This should stabilize somewhat for me in the next week, and return to normal following Easter Sunday.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 12 Mar 2014 02:20

I blame South Park: The Stick of Truth.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Kiara
Champion

Post by Kiara » 12 Mar 2014 05:34

Well, to combat this trend I bullied a friend into trying it out. He actually seems to like it! He promised to finish the vampire quest and tutorial area tomorrow.

Some feedback though:

He accidentally clicked disconnect during the "introduction sequence" when creating a new character, the stuff with the shadow serpent etc, and was discouraged as he had to restart from the beginning then he reconnected. I then discovered by accident you can type "skip" to skip the introduction, but that information doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Only if you type "quit". And once I told him that he had already gone through the introduction twice and wished I had told him that from the start...

Figured it's always interesting to get feedback from first time users so I thought I'd share his comments. (He's never played a text game before at all).

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/