Easter event?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Jooli
Adept

Easter event?

Post by Jooli » 02 Apr 2015 21:18

Last time I was around during easter, there was an easter egg event which was a nice change of pace! This is not yearly?

Drip
Wanderer

Re: Easter event?

Post by Drip » 02 Apr 2015 23:18

Let us newbies experience an event!
(if you don't understand what I've written, assume I have bad wording)

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 03 Apr 2015 15:42

Yeah we'd really want our new batch of newbies to experience an event soon. I think they would have a lot of fun! Unfortunately this easter most wizards seem to be on vacation iRL, and I've been caught up in RL lately too. Nobody has had time to set up and event yet. Hopefully we can have some sort of after-easter event, or "spring event" or... something.

A question for you old-timers, which previous event would you like to see again?

Fairlight
Apprentice

Post by Fairlight » 03 Apr 2015 18:06

The stamp event was the most fun, atleast in my humble oppinion.

Hope it won't lose it's charm, should it get a second go-around.

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 03 Apr 2015 18:54

I agree with Fairlight, Stamp event was cool, another even that could be used, which could be very fun for our young and hopefully staying newbies is a scavenger hunt. Just make sure things aren't placed out of reach of players (closed places, like the sewers in Kalaman or the top hill in Edoras, both only reachable in one way (I'm not telling, since those who know, know, those who do not got exploring to do ;)
Flee you fools!

Mortis

Post by Mortis » 04 Apr 2015 00:05

xx Wiz day. Kill the mortals.

Kilrayne
Apprentice

Post by Kilrayne » 05 Apr 2015 22:33

I rather enjoyed the Stamp event. The last Wizday was scary.....immrotals running around in teams to fight us normal folks.... *shudder*

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 08 Apr 2015 00:14

Actually, a wiz-day where wizards had to go as what they should be; a bunch of rising hero mercenaries / gladiators where alignment is permanently true neutral... Now that'd be a fun day. See which wizards would be protected and which would be hunted down and mounted on a pike!
Flee you fools!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 08 Apr 2015 01:26

Icarus wrote:Actually, a wiz-day where wizards had to go as what they should be; a bunch of rising hero mercenaries / gladiators where alignment is permanently true neutral... Now that'd be a fun day. See which wizards would be protected and which would be hunted down and mounted on a pike!
With the small addendum of having Power Word: Kill as our one spell.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 08 Apr 2015 10:45

Well, we have mirrors.. so.. haha *points*
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/