Laurel and Botting

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alisa
Hero

Re: Laurel and Botting

Post by Alisa » 07 May 2015 21:55

Cherek wrote:
Alisa wrote:I'll take you up on the bet.

Hoping it will be win-win :-)
10 plats please!
Do you accept them in copper coins?.

No, seriously come collect, i've just withdrawn so i can pay up :-)

Vlek
Wanderer

Post by Vlek » 20 May 2015 07:24

Greneth wrote:Is it personally ruining my gameplay to where it prevents me from playing? No not at all because I can always just go somewhere else and grind, however it harms the game...
Your tears are noted and delicious. Want to hear how I automated herb gathering down to saving locations and percentage chance of a given herb per spot?

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 20 May 2015 07:40

vlek wrote:
Greneth wrote:Is it personally ruining my gameplay to where it prevents me from playing? No not at all because I can always just go somewhere else and grind, however it harms the game...
Your tears are noted and delicious. Want to hear how I automated herb gathering down to saving locations and percentage chance of a given herb per spot?
No. I don't. Thanks anyway.

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 20 May 2015 07:56

vlek wrote:
You sir are a badass! I mean wow! Utterly amazing how you are the first one to come up with herb maps! I dont think that anyone in the past 20 years would of thought of such a thing! Everyone give Vlek a huge round of applause for his incredible train of thought to spend time coming up with something that most people have randomly sitting in their documents folder forgotten. Other then Fangorn maybe.

*Claps*

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/