Herbs

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Bromen
Champion

Herbs

Post by Bromen » 22 May 2015 08:02

Why do I get this <herb> is too much for you message sometimes?

It's flipping annoying.

-B

Iris
Beginner

Re: Herbs

Post by Iris » 22 May 2015 11:16

Is this a tricky question? You can eat only 1 herb per minute, more than that will be too much. I hope I didnt get the question wrong as the answer is pretty known amongst the long time players.
If animals believed in god, the devil would look like a human being.

Arcon

Post by Arcon » 22 May 2015 15:20

If you are poisoned by a poison that lowers your con (Dolls poison for example), your con will get lower than your stuffed levels so you are about to explode with food and cant even eat a single piece of herb. Anything that lowers your con can cause this I guess.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 22 May 2015 17:03

It can also occur if you are wearing a con imbuement and fill your stomach. I did it with a rank 2 con imbue and could not eat herbs for quite a long time. The lavatory in Gelan was filthy so not an option.

But someone with such a fancy title should know all this?

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 23 May 2015 00:41

Chanele wrote:It can also occur if you are wearing a con imbuement and fill your stomach. I did it with a rank 2 con imbue and could not eat herbs for quite a long time. The lavatory in Gelan was filthy so not an option.

You know you can clean the lavatory. Don't you?
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 23 May 2015 05:22

Zhar wrote:
Chanele wrote:It can also occur if you are wearing a con imbuement and fill your stomach. I did it with a rank 2 con imbue and could not eat herbs for quite a long time. The lavatory in Gelan was filthy so not an option.

You know you can clean the lavatory. Don't you?

Hes a dainty ranger princess, they dont clean toilets :o

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 25 May 2015 07:27

No, I didn't know, that's why I asked.

Just seems I can eat herbs less often than before is all.

-B

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 26 Jun 2015 07:43

Its possible I know there have been sone herb tinkering as of late, So its good to have alternatives when possible one reason genesis is so grand there is often multiple ways to do everything should the first one fail.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/