Karkadelts payout.

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zestana
Expert

Karkadelts payout.

Post by Zestana » 11 Aug 2015 18:13

So something that's always bothered me....

If I disenchant an unusual item... I get 5 platinum coins.
If I disenchant a peculiar item... I get 5 platinum coins.
If I disenchant an exotic item.... I still only get 5 platinum coins.

Since I have to pay 25 platinum in a scaling manner from unusual-exotic in order to take the enchants off I really think the system should be a little more like this.

Unusual = 5 platinum
Peculiar = 10 platinum
Exotic = 15 platinum

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Karkadelts payout.

Post by Cherek » 12 Aug 2015 02:54

Zestana wrote:So something that's always bothered me....

Since I have to pay 25 platinum in a scaling manner from unusual-exotic in order to take the enchants off I really think the system should be a little more like this.

Unusual = 5 platinum
Peculiar = 10 platinum
Exotic = 15 platinum
Well, I agree. I had a look to see if it was an easy change, but it looks like it will require some effort to fix it. Any volunteers amongst our wizards?

Boreaulam
Wizard

Post by Boreaulam » 12 Aug 2015 08:10

Cherek wrote:
Zestana wrote:So something that's always bothered me....

Unusual = 5 platinum
Peculiar = 10 platinum
Exotic = 15 platinum
Well, I agree. I had a look to see if it was an easy change, but it looks like it will require some effort to fix it. Any volunteers amongst our wizards?
I'll have a look this weekend

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 10 Sep 2015 11:08

i think proper payment when you disenchant imbued item would be nullstone. He destroys the item and his magic abilities, take nullstone from it and give it to you, what do you think? :)
It is better than money and suits more in enchanting world.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 10 Sep 2015 11:49

Good thinking from Irk here.
And Zestana for that matter.
Peculiars and exotics are rather rare so it makes sense that disenchanting them should give more of a reward too.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 10 Sep 2015 21:16

Irk wrote:i think proper payment when you disenchant imbued item would be nullstone. He destroys the item and his magic abilities, take nullstone from it and give it to you, what do you think? :)
It is better than money and suits more in enchanting world.
Given that the intention of the imbuement system was supposed to be a money sink of sorts I can't see Gorboth going for that idea.

In essence. Items you find useless do end up giving you a nullstone after 5 of them. Since that will yield 25 platinum. I am sure you find more imbuements that you don't use than you do of which you use. I rarely have to take money out of the bank to buy nullstones. I disenchant at the end of the armageddon, buy nullstones with what I have, and transmogrify the rest.

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 10 Sep 2015 23:50

even with my idea it would be still money sink system :)

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 11 Sep 2015 19:28

No it wouldn't. The only money option would be the random enchant... which I don't think as many people do.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 11 Sep 2015 19:58

Just give me my five plats and stfu. The system works fine the way it is. Don't fix what's not broken.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 12 Sep 2015 23:28

Zestana wrote:No it wouldn't. The only money option would be the random enchant... which I don't think as many people do.

By upping the payout to 10 plat for peculiar and 15 plat for exotic it would still be a money sink.
However the rare occurance of shit exotics and peculiars would give you slightly more of a payout.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/