feedback of tutorial from a newbie

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mystina

feedback of tutorial from a newbie

Post by Mystina » 09 Jan 2016 04:51

Hihi, just wanted to give some feedback from the tutorial and starter quests in sparkle.

Tutorii isle

First off this is cute, I love the vampire quest line, but I think this could be expanded
I think to help players understand some grind will be involved why not have after vampire quests of
Handing in like 10 rabbit feet to the farmer, 10 pelts to the armor guy, and 10 herbs to the magic person
Get 10 gold each for some starter money for when you Hit sparkle.

Carlsans tasks
They cute, easy and helps you around the game.
The only issue is Nikolons tasks can be "hard", I think the census one is a bit much fir new players, not everyone is good with being social and asking experienced players to sign a book can be intimidating.
It's also hard cuz not a lot of people play a certain part so it takes a good but of time to do.

I think there should be a quest to green oats as well, outside on the checklist quest like a basic delivery quest.

That's my feedback as a newbie.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/