your game, my game ... mine is different

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

your game, my game ... mine is different

Post by Laurel » 31 Jan 2016 12:19

Some people are keen on RP. Ok - not judging.
The list of people below is not based on RP. It's based on my personal interactions with these ppl over the years (decades by now). The order is random.

Zingil - great friend, great explorer, fun guy. Not just on this char, but also on his other ones. Still trying to get him back into the game from time to time, but I keep failing :(
Gothmog - great guy, fun Ranger, good friend. Miss the teams with him and Zingil the most out of anything in this game.
Thalamus - one of the more relaxed guys I've spent time in Gen with. On any of his chars.
Mozart - same as Thalamus, just on different chars ;)
Soote - very competitive, but as years went by - less and less aggressive. Still very competitive :) on any char :)
Myrset - fun loving, relaxed, funny. Killed me as RDA (Laurel was squire) with backstabs, poison and impale. I'll never forget that one! :)
Rugogold - 45min combat with one foe as 2 myth Rangers (and he was by that time immune to brawls already) ... only with this guy really! :)
Maureenanne - still typing this quickly after all these years she's gone from the game. Whoever played this one, you played a woman really well! Emotional, funny and usually lost :)

Not mentioning the polish guys whom we've spent tons of time with together and still do (somehow usually at my place in the last years ...). Best example - my best man at both weddings and my support-witness in court during my divorce - Valthard. The polish mafia is a whole different category of friends I've made through this game.

Etanukar
Adept

Re: your game, my game ... mine is different

Post by Etanukar » 01 Feb 2016 16:33

I miss Mozart. When I started in 97 he would take me on his raids in Kabal (when that was worth while) and taught me a lot about combat. He switched from Gladiator to RDA and wanted me to come with - seemed sad that I wanted to become a mage. Awesome chap

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 17:08

Some good names there.
Most close friends of mine.

Would like to see Maureenanne back.
Wont happen though :(
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 01 Feb 2016 17:49

Amberlee wrote:Some good names there.
Most close friends of mine.

Would like to see Maureenanne back.
Wont happen though :(
Why won't it happen? I sometimes wonder where she went, we used to hang a lot, she swarming and me falling off my horse.

And I remember meeting Zingil the WoHS when I was super-new to Genesis and I was awesomely impressed. He's always been kind of legendary to me for that.:)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 18:18

Good times Cherek.
Well she left because someone took over Calia and made it into something she couldnt stand.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 01 Feb 2016 18:22

Amberlee wrote:Good times Cherek.
Well she left because someone took over Calia and made it into something she couldnt stand.
Well... no need to leave the entire game! Bring her back!

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 22:50

Cherek wrote:
Well... no need to leave the entire game! Bring her back!

Would if I could.

Hektor
Veteran

Post by Hektor » 01 Feb 2016 23:14

I still speak with Maureenanne now and again, and that is not why she left.

I will continue to try and bring her back:)
Lawful evil - conform or die.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 23:16

Hektor wrote:

Well then she isnt telling you the whole story.
Because I know it was at the very least part of the problem.

However do keep up the job of trying to bring her back.
She was so good for Calians.

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 04 Feb 2016 15:27

Hektor wrote:

This was also the reason she gave to me for leaving the day of her departure. That the guild had become a machine run by people she couldn't tolerate anymore making decisions she didn't approve of.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/