Calians leaving the Alliance

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Laurel

Re: Calians leaving the Alliance

Post by Laurel » 01 Feb 2016 19:30

Yeah yeah ... that and KoS announcing they initiate a Hunt of Justice for the Thane of Neidar ... I like how you keep pretending ;))) You're godly at it.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 01 Feb 2016 22:50

Dear Laurel,

In case you are wondering why Irk was subject of a Hunt for Justice.
Perhaps it would be interesting to you that he attacked knights several times when allied with the knights.
Even to the point of almost killing one.
He never gave a single shit about apologizing to any of those he attacked.(yes those.. plural.. look it up in the fucking dictionary)
So after MANY attacks made on knights by Irk(when still allied), enough was enough.
Alliance was broken because Logg was too nutless to do anything about Irk, so you can thank him for that.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Manglor
Rising Hero

Post by Manglor » 02 Feb 2016 02:40

Amberlee wrote:Dear Laurel,

In case you are wondering why Irk was subject of a Hunt for Justice.
Perhaps it would be interesting to you that he attacked knights several times when allied with the knights.
Even to the point of almost killing one.
He never gave a single shit about apologizing to any of those he attacked.(yes those.. plural.. look it up in the fucking dictionary)
So after MANY attacks made on knights by Irk(when still allied), enough was enough.
Alliance was broken because Logg was too nutless to do anything about Irk, so you can thank him for that.
Actually, he did manage to kill Ydred when it was Ydred, Manglor and Irk in team. Dropped team, killed Ydred. Too funny ;)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 02 Feb 2016 07:58

Ah had forgotten about that.
But yeah now that you mention it.
What's funny is that Laurel whines about it like a kid without knowing what actually happened.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Ydred
Veteran

Post by Ydred » 03 Feb 2016 17:12

Ydred did not run. It was for a reason. And it worked.

Relations, even though Irk had done much theft and attacked if memory serves other knights, were able to be brought back into order. I remember thinking when Irk attacked me .... well if I run then we still have this issue and Knights and Neidars are natural friends moreso than enemies. But if I stay either Irks bluff is called (he did tell me to run even haha) or I could use the event to rise from the ashes (strange to make death part of RP but genesis does allow us to die often) .... and be the forgiving knight and put all behind us. Which I did and was given alot of shit but it was no issue to me. I think Neidar and Knights are even closer now that my squire is the High Justice. I will let his choices be his though with Ulric and company. I surely know what I would do, but that hardly matters since I am not High Justice anymore.

It is a shame I was so burned out with Ydred that I left the knights. It was a nice redemption arc I had him on and would ahve been very fun. But instead of doing the wrong thing and staying in a half shell nature as High Justice. I stepped down so another would have to arise. I have a deep care about the guild. Without my knight I would have never married my ranger wife haha. But I was and I left for awhile. I returned and thought to go to MM again ... but all the reasons I left (horrible gameplay for me) are still there and so it would end badly. But nice enough ... G is back and ydred can one day rise again as a necromancer :)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 03 Feb 2016 20:34

Cool.
I have influence? :P

I was not aware of that :D

Except that SU, MM, Calians, BDA, Knights and especially Neidar all consult me before they make any decision.
I am the maker and breaker of wars and strife.
Yeah totally believable :D

And what Freya said.
Laurel isnt known for his memory, but for being a whiny little bitch :D

Ydred
Veteran

Post by Ydred » 03 Feb 2016 20:43

Secrets out .. as Voice of the Union.. I actually run everything for the guild through 3 people who aren't even guild members as to what the Union should do : Emraht, Castaneda, and Amberlee .

Kit's puppetmaster
Funny thing is it didnt stop me from getting in! To bad I never play that one. Sipping kahve and smiling reticently got dull :P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/