List of align / racial restricted quests

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: List of align / racial restricted quests

Post by Draugor » 18 Feb 2016 06:39

Knights quests inside the keep, guards will attack etc possibly killing you should you be small

Pretty much all guildquests, especially those that can close their guilds, such as Knights and like the Calians have now, mages can close the tower to some extent aswell

Evils cant even get into the ranger qmaster

morgzaash
Adventurer

Post by morgzaash » 18 Feb 2016 10:20

Not sure if that counts :
Elf in Sybarus underground gave 3 tasks : second (probably third as well) requires to enter Sybarus City/Baazar.
Unfortunally as an enemy of SU I am not able to do that (theres a way in i heard with no way out?).
Its not about align, its about of SU who refuse to take me off the list on reasonable terms becouse i had to kill one
of their NPC years ago on some "donut" or something.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 18 Feb 2016 10:38

morgzaash wrote:Not sure if that counts :
Elf in Sybarus underground gave 3 tasks : second (probably third as well) requires to enter Sybarus City/Baazar.
Unfortunally as an enemy of SU I am not able to do that (theres a way in i heard with no way out?).
Its not about align, its about of SU who refuse to take me off the list on reasonable terms becouse i had to kill one
Donut? You know "the donut" is a slang term for "the world" right? The planet Genesis is located on is donut-shaped and all that?

Anyway, thanks for mentioning that, guild enemy status is something to consider too, especially if it lasts for several years.

morgzaash
Adventurer

Post by morgzaash » 18 Feb 2016 11:04

Cherek wrote:
Donut? You know "the donut" is a slang term for "the world" right? The planet Genesis is located on is donut-shaped and all that?

Anyway, thanks for mentioning that, guild enemy status is something to consider too, especially if it lasts for several years.
My bad, i meant EVENTS like Christmas Ham Event or Scavenger hunt.
The item was needed once, years ago and not the price to get off the list is DEATH. Nice. Almost agreed, almost ...
But if that might stops me from questing I'd consider this again.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 18 Feb 2016 11:28

morgzaash wrote:
Cherek wrote:

My bad, i meant EVENTS like Christmas Ham Event or Scavenger hunt.
The item was needed once, years ago and not the price to get off the list is DEATH. Nice. Almost agreed, almost ...
But if that might stops me from questing I'd consider this again.
Oh yeah, I remember that. Half the game ended up on SU enemy list because of a randomly generated item for the Scavenger Hunt, heh.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 18 Feb 2016 16:04

Morg I don't even know why I am lowering myself to respond to you here.. But your dissemination of lies is quite amusing. If people actually believe you in your tall tales.. then well.. I guess you've pulled the wool over their eyes and they deserve to remain ignorant.

Maybe you should go spend some more time with Ahith, Tristram, Macabresque, and Irk.. and they can remind you why you are an enemy of the Union. Or perhaps they will just plead ignorant as well and you can all spend time discussing how unfair the Union and Sybarus are to outsiders.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 18 Feb 2016 18:21

Enemy status does not prevent someone from completing any quests in Sybarus.
If you can't figure out how to get around .. thats on you.

morgzaash
Adventurer

Post by morgzaash » 18 Feb 2016 18:23

Kitriana wrote:Enemy status does not prevent someone from completing any quests in Sybarus.
If you can't figure out how to get around .. thats on you.
I may be unaware of something ... but are you sure that includes BOTH way : in and out ?
According to my knowledge entering in have to end quiting or kissing gem.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 18 Feb 2016 18:24

Yes - both in and out. No gem kissing required. No special guild transport required.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 18 Feb 2016 20:20

#5. Wraiths, they make great enemies, I suppose that is an insanity to slay one or more lesser ones, in order to research the cairns for a long forgotten inscription?
Evil to him who evil thinks.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/