Most evil act

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Titan

Re: Most evil act

Post by Avatar » 10 May 2016 09:43

Greneth wrote:
Avatar wrote:Well, the way I see it, no one, not even a newbie, should be protected from retribution, if they offend your character on an rp level.

Accepting abuse because the other party is a newbie is not something anyone should endure. I've killed more than one smaller player for insulting/offending my toons, and will keep doing so if need be.

Been asked politely by wizards to stop doing it, but refuse to be the target of abuse just because the offender is a newbie.

Its funny, Irk comes through on a Script train basically giving people the finger as he kills w/e was in your room then moves onto the next and most will just ignore him but a newbie calls someone stupid and suddenly that ignites the fire to kill people. :lol:

You could... I dunno just ignore them and walk away?

Maybe I was not clear in my post. I cannot ignore them, because of my RP. My character will not take such behaviour, thus I have to react.

I dont remember when last I met Irk, so I dont give a hoot about him. If I meet obvious botters, I report them. So dont shove your assumptions in my face.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Kalvin Banesword
Beginner

Post by Kalvin Banesword » 14 Jun 2016 23:45

I have killed two innocent children already,

so someone got jipped, lol
To Battle!!!,
Rising Cadet, and loyal fellow,
Kalvin Banesword

Ardor
Wanderer

Post by Ardor » 25 Aug 2016 20:07

I did some evil things.. Im glad it didnt lead to a war, but kind of disappointed I couldnt continue live a true evil Angmar Orcs nature.. it got a bit too evil, but I understand you must also be somewhat nice, even as a truly evil one in the realms :)

I think the RP:ers got a bit of a kick out of it anyway in the end, especially for putting an end to some of my evil :P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/