View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 25 Jun 2018 21:19

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
So GoT just started. 
Veteran

I want my Westeros Domain by Xmas.

25 Apr 2016 03:10
Rising Hero

I second this motion.

25 Apr 2016 03:29
Profile WWW
Adept

Soap opera with dragon is still soap opera.

Genesis Start Guide

25 Apr 2016 04:09
Profile WWW
Site Admin

We're still working on the Harry Potter domain, it's taking longer than expected. Especially the owlery. Hopefully we get it done before Christmas.

And after that all the Canadian wizards (there's quite a few) want to make a Canada domain called "Canadia". They envision it as one huge continent with basically nothing in it, and a train running from coast to coast. Not sure how fun it will be for players, but it'll be very authentic they say.

In the meantime me and Petros will do the Wheel of Time domain, since that's obviously the most awesome fantasy soap opera, and there's no silly TV-series or movies to ruin it.

But once that get's done, I think we can start on Westeros, unless Gorboth disagrees. Gorboth, the above sounds good to you?

25 Apr 2016 05:25
Rising Hero

Apparently Ydred, Melarec and Sykill wants to die... Thats what happens in Westeros!

I can give a few pointers on how to do that without going to Westeros.

25 Apr 2016 06:30
Rising Hero

Ooh! Wheel of time domain! Yus. I wanna be an Asha'man! And check out Tar Valon.. And all sorts of stuff! Will Adrihol be there or is this after it becomes a crater? Can I go to Emond's Field? Will Two Rivers tabac be a thing? What about oosquai? Gotta have oosquai. SO many questions.. :)

@Alisa; No, I'm not Jon Snow.

25 Apr 2016 07:07
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Melarec wrote:
Ooh! Wheel of time domain! Yus. I wanna be an Asha'man! And check out Tar Valon.. And all sorts of stuff! Will Adrihol be there or is this after it becomes a crater? Can I go to Emond's Field? Will Two Rivers tabac be a thing? What about oosquai? Gotta have oosquai. SO many questions.. :)

Sorry if I got your hopes up there, my post was not serious. We're not working on a Harry Potter, WoT, Canadia or Westeros domain. But a WoT domain would of course be awesome in theory, but there probably wont be any new domains except Ravenloft anytime soon.

25 Apr 2016 15:00
Adept

I recall being involved in a wheel of time discussion in the early 2000s... I believe the direct quote from the wizard at the time was "Yeah Right"

25 Apr 2016 15:44
Rising Hero

Cherek wrote:
Melarec wrote:

Sorry if I got your hopes up there, my post was not serious. We're not working on a Harry Potter, WoT, Canadia or Westeros domain. But a WoT domain would of course be awesome in theory, but there probably wont be any new domains except Ravenloft anytime soon.

<smile sadly>

25 Apr 2016 17:12
Profile WWW
Apprentice

Asha'man would be great, and depending on timeperiode you could go a bit mad ;)

28 Apr 2016 18:15
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next