- Four new gems: Star ruby (p10*), star emerald(p8), star sapphire(p5), star bauble(p1) - All monsters will begin dropping these during the event. Each star has a power rating. The higher the power, the rarer the drop.
- One Foundry per guild: This is an iron war tower with racks for arms as well as a spawn point for war forces close to the guild (an example would be the crossroads outside Minas Morgul for the Society, outside a gate of Minas Tirith for the rangers, or the roundabout for Calians). Anyone may donate gems here. Totals are displayed. Troops may be spawned on command by guild members. A foundry may not spawn its own troops if enemy troops hold its space. It spawns troops at a maximum rate of two per two minutes. Foundries can display treaty statuses to members only.
- War Zones: defined by domain (e.g. Krynn, Ansalon, Gondor, Shire, Calia, etc.)
- Guild War Zone: defined by the domain in which a guild is located. (One of the conquest goals will to be to take your own area.)
- Troop portal: Inside Foundry, can send troops to spawn at other Foundries IF Guild War Zone is currently conquered.
- Troop transport: Loads troops, follows guild member like a mount, can be unloaded anywhere the member chooses. One per guild. Additional cost 100 plats. One guild member can only lead one transport at a time. They may only hold up to fifty power levels of soldiers at a time. You may not unload soldiers where you already have two.
- Four new soldiers: One for each power level of gem. They have a wander path that is domain wide to the domain they are spawned in (guild foundry or target foundry) OR domain they are unloaded in via transport. They can NOT be attacked by players except for the p10 Star Ruby champion. They auto-attack all other soldiers. No more than two soldiers from a guild may occupy the same room. If one enters a loaded room, it will have to continue wandering. Soldiers arm themselves from the gear placed in the Foundry racks before heading out anywhere. Last in, first out, as usual.
- Treaty Board: In Sparkle you may officially ally yourselves with other guilds. Allied soldiers will not attack each other. They will continue to auto-attack everyone else. The board is run by the guy from the old Merc camp you could bribe. He can be bribed to give you a random rumor of activity from the board. Activity consists of "I heard that <the Society of Morgul Mages guild> <allied itself with> <the Army of Angmar>!" However, since it's random and all actions stay recorded, you may not be hearing the latest state of that treaty.
- Conquer your own Guild War Zone - Achievable Once (although you could be retaking it) - Done by having at least one soldier in 100+ rooms
- Conquer a War Zone - Achievable Once per war zone - Done by having at least one soldier in 100+ rooms while no other non-allied guild holds 100 rooms in that zone.
- Conquer a Foundry - You have two soldiers at another guild's foundry, and that guild has zero.
- Win by scoring the most points.
- Smaller Win by being Allied with the winner.
1000 - Conquer your own Guild War Zone (+1000 points if you hold it at War's end)
500 - Conquer a War Zone (+500 points if you hold it at War's end)
100 - Conquer a guild's foundry (+100 points if your soldiers hold it at War's end)
3/p - Three points per power level of soldier slain by your soldiers
2/p - Two points per power level of soldier slain by your guild
1/p - One point per power level of soldier slain by your allies' soldiers
-1/p - Negative one point per power level of your own soldiers slain (That goes for if you kill your own soldier. You won't gain points. You'll lose them.)
-.5/p - Negative half a point per power level of your allies' soldiers slain
The event will start after an armageddon and run until the next armageddon which will last 14 days if possible. The first three days you may only spawn from your own foundry. You may not spawn from others or use troop transports until day four.
This is one of my dream events. It has so many factors you can manipulate with your guild and allies. There are tons of possibilities, tons of ways to participate. Anyone of any size can contribute. Even a great adventurer can lead a transport with his team or get star gems off small fries.
This needs a coder of course, but does anyone see any fundamental flaws to address? What could the prize be besides quest xp? Some cool service available to just your guild until the next time the event runs (which I hope would be often)?