View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Sep 2018 18:03

Forum rules


- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.



Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Kabal and the surrounding areas 
Author Message
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1651
Heya!

I was thinking about starting a thread on the topic of kabal for quite some time now

There is something for everyone there, good killing, evil killing, quite some gear.

Its an area that has gone unloved for alot of time now, a slight upgrade in the mobs there would make the area come back to life, open whatever area that was mean nw of the northern gate, is looks rather unfinished, bring back wolf riders etc. The potential for the area is massive!

Make drows viable xp, give deepie some piece of equipment, give the golem another piece, drows would be great xp for our good-aligned population as would the giant, ogres and other filth like lizardmen where GT is. Guards all over the city could be goodaligned/neutral for the evil poulace, the possibilities are endless

I'm sure there is a wizard somewhere that loves this ancient and big area. Make goblin raiders in the mountains, fill the desert with marauders, make even more quests, there could be something from the smallest newb to legends/myths.

Put some more decent gear in from all sizes, make the area live again, right now people go there, pick an AMC and fuck off or quest and never return, the area could be one of the more lively in genesis.


08 Jul 2016 11:10
Profile
Titan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2010 05:52
Posts: 451
Location: Denmark
Avatar practically lives there, so he appreciates it, and appreciates the fact that people 'fuck' off, once they've gotten their AMC and/or quests ;)

_________________
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!


08 Jul 2016 11:28
Profile
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1651
Avatar wrote:
Avatar practically lives there, so he appreciates it, and appreciates the fact that people 'fuck' off, once they've gotten their AMC and/or quests ;)



Hush you old git! You need people to socialize with.


08 Jul 2016 11:32
Profile
Titan
User avatar

Joined: 10 Mar 2010 05:52
Posts: 451
Location: Denmark
Draugor wrote:
Avatar wrote:
Avatar practically lives there, so he appreciates it, and appreciates the fact that people 'fuck' off, once they've gotten their AMC and/or quests ;)



Hush you old git! You need people to socialize with.


I have PLENTY of people to socialize with. All the lovely guards and...uhm....all the others.

_________________
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!


08 Jul 2016 11:41
Profile
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1651
Hell, lets make the pit under the red fang guild into what it was intended, wold rider layman :) We need more laymans


08 Jul 2016 13:17
Profile
Wizard

Joined: 25 Apr 2011 00:29
Posts: 41
Location: Vejle, Denmark
We just need more anti-AA stuff in Kabal.
They are getting pretty sick of this Avatar dude that keeps killing them. Perhaps some adjustments so the guards just flee when they see Avatar :)


08 Jul 2016 13:29
Profile
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1651
Calador wrote:
We just need more anti-AA stuff in Kabal.
They are getting pretty sick of this Avatar dude that keeps killing them. Perhaps some adjustments so the guards just flee when they see Avatar :)


Naa, just make them immune to clubs :mrgreen:


08 Jul 2016 16:31
Profile
Expert

Joined: 16 Sep 2013 17:30
Posts: 296
Location: Dieppe, NB, Canada
Good idea, really. I think the whole area could use a significant size upgrade. But, if you do that you'd run the risk of removing yet another killing area for hero-champs. There aren't enough of those right now, to be honest.

Not sure what the solution is! But a facelift is definitely in order.


08 Jul 2016 16:37
Profile
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1651
Manglor wrote:
Good idea, really. I think the whole area could use a significant size upgrade. But, if you do that you'd run the risk of removing yet another killing area for hero-champs. There aren't enough of those right now, to be honest.

Not sure what the solution is! But a facelift is definitely in order.



Kabal is so big tho that you can att stuff from apprentice up to myth if you expand on it and include the huge mountain you have available
Drows of various sizes, the utterdark wilds, the big ass desert, the outsides of the mountains, the southeastern mountains and so on and so forth, you can virtually turn it into a playground for all sizes.

And if I am not mistaking, the Kabal area is somehow connected to Tyr and Raumdor?

You can build on massive things here, there is esially potential to make it bigger than ME and/or Krynn


08 Jul 2016 16:38
Profile
Adept

Joined: 27 Jan 2016 18:42
Posts: 127
is time for the acronym

WACI

(wiz and code it)

usage:
love this WACI
you would WACI please?

_________________
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide


09 Jul 2016 03:15
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.