Relic Domain?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Taro
Adventurer

Relic Domain?

Post by Taro » 11 Jul 2016 03:45

> exa relic banner
This is the banner of the Relic Domain. It depicts a pyramid upon an island lost amid a sea of blue

Can anyone tell me more about this?
“There was this about vampires : they could never look scruffy. Instead, they were... what was the word... deshabille. It meant untidy, but with bags and bags of style.”

Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: Relic Domain?

Post by Melarec » 11 Jul 2016 06:55

inb4 Locked
Edit: I post here preemptively predicting the inevitable locking of this thread.
Last edited by Melarec on 11 Jul 2016 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 11 Jul 2016 07:26

Melarec wrote:inb4 Locked
I'm getting to old for this...
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 12 Jul 2016 04:57

Relic is the domain created by the wizard Fatty. From what I recall, it was designed to be a champion playground, intended for the very largest players in the game who had outgrown the content of the rest of the things. I think this idea later morphed into the concept for the domain Immortal, which had similar ideas, but took them a bit farther. Both Relic and Immortal never got off the ground, though Immortal accomplished a great deal more than Relic ever did. I don't think any code has been done for the Relic Domain since around 1993 or 1994.

I didn't look up the facts here, but am just operating from memory. Mercade or others could correct me if I'm wrong about it.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/