The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by Draugor » 26 Aug 2017 13:57

nils wrote:> r station
You check the weekly special, and read that the chef is in need of ten more herbs of the tilhiyin variety to complete his entree. The information written down suggests that this ingredient can usually be found by searching for herbs in the lands of Terel. A meaningful reward will be given to the person who can deliver them.

> inquire tilhiyin
The chef has an iron-clad memory for ingredients, and quickly recalls, "I have asked for that ingredient thirty-four times. None have succeeded, and thirty-two have failed."

Yeah..

Prolly one of those herbs that noone knows where to get or that has like 1 spawn place per arma

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 31 Aug 2017 19:36

You check the weekly special, and read that the chef is in need of ten more herbs of the tilhiyin variety to complete his entree. The information written down suggests that this ingredient can usually be found by searching for herbs in the lands of Terel. A meaningful reward will be given to the person who can deliver them.

> inquire tilhiyin
The chef has an iron-clad memory for ingredients, and quickly recalls, "I have asked for that ingredient thirty-four times. None have succeeded, and thirty-two have failed."

Yeah..
I removed this one now.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 02 Sep 2017 08:32

gorboth wrote:

> inquire tilhiyin

Yeah..
I removed this one now.

G.
> r station
You check the weekly special, and read that the chef is in need of ten more herbs of the footleaf variety to complete his entree. The information written down suggests that this ingredient can usually be found by searching for herbs in the lands of Faerun. A meaningful reward will be given to the person who can deliver them.

You also notice a poster with instructions on the station.
> inquire footleaf
The chef has an iron-clad memory for ingredients, and quickly recalls, "I have asked for that ingredient twenty-five times. None have succeeded, and twenty-three have failed."

Wanna have another go?
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 02 Sep 2017 08:43

nils wrote:
gorboth wrote:

> inquire tilhiyin

Yeah..
I removed this one now.

G.
> r station
You check the weekly special, and read that the chef is in need of ten more herbs of the footleaf variety to complete his entree. The information written down suggests that this ingredient can usually be found by searching for herbs in the lands of Faerun. A meaningful reward will be given to the person who can deliver them.

You also notice a poster with instructions on the station.
> inquire footleaf
The chef has an iron-clad memory for ingredients, and quickly recalls, "I have asked for that ingredient twenty-five times. None have succeeded, and twenty-three have failed."

Wanna have another go?
Hah! Seriously, the herbs need a major overhaul on that, all herbs that are 0 in succes are prolly not in game

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/