View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Oct 2018 20:28

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Turkeysaurus 
Myth

Ody wrote:
gold bezie wrote:
So the Turkeysaurus can only be killed in a very large group?
And the idea is to get together more... hmm... Not that i dont like the idea, but the problem then is that the goodies, and especially the rangers, have no change at all on this. I cant heal an evil char, and there are not enough good aligment people to kill this thing...
Pity, our healing and blinding could be useful against it.

Calians, Knights, Good aligned mercenaries, and a few ranger healers could do it. Not sure what you're droning on about.

FIrst, you need a bunch of knights that can actually attack it :P Its gigantic so you need a ton of DIS, the army of adepts that the knights are sporting wouldnt be able to do much :P

29 Nov 2016 06:22
Hero

Draugor wrote:
Ody wrote:
gold bezie wrote:
So the Turkeysaurus can only be killed in a very large group?
And the idea is to get together more... hmm... Not that i dont like the idea, but the problem then is that the goodies, and especially the rangers, have no change at all on this. I cant heal an evil char, and there are not enough good aligment people to kill this thing...
Pity, our healing and blinding could be useful against it.

Calians, Knights, Good aligned mercenaries, and a few ranger healers could do it. Not sure what you're droning on about.

FIrst, you need a bunch of knights that can actually attack it :P Its gigantic so you need a ton of DIS, the army of adepts that the knights are sporting wouldnt be able to do much :P

Well I was talking hypothetical. Simply saying that it technically can be done. Not that it's possible right now.

29 Nov 2016 06:25
Myth

Last time we had to pool the good with the evils in the game, that thats after Gorboth did some voodostuff to bring down the DIS requirement on him, think we have like... 2 people under myth for that run, I'd say Calians are needed with the insane damage and never missing swarms. Either that or bring down the regen on him, we must have done enough damage to kill the Balrog 10 times, still fwv :P

29 Nov 2016 06:33
Rising Hero

Could we not let it live to lay eggs and then level up on the slaughter of its young?

29 Nov 2016 06:53
Profile WWW
Wanderer

I didn't stand a chance

07 Dec 2016 08:20
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2