View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 24 Oct 2018 04:03

Forum rules


- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Old goblin in town 
Author Message
Rising Hero

Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20
Posts: 371
Rumours have it an old grumpy goblin has been spotted around Sparkle town lately.
He's walking around grinning treacherously and gloating about his endless victories many many years ago, mostly to newbies.
Back when he was young and powerful Captain of Great Army of Angmar.

Be warned...

If you don't listen to his bragging, he will kill you!
If you fail to show proper respect, he will kill you!
If you won't believe he single handedly killed Kithkakan, and caused biggest war in history of Genesis, he will kill you!

However, if you manage to comply, you might get a few platinum coins and good entertainment for your hassle.


08 Jun 2017 20:28
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 03 Mar 2010 20:51
Posts: 2236
Location: Some old coffin
If you steal his dentures while he is napping and color them pink, he will *kill you!

* - yell at you in a hoarse voice

_________________
Mmmmmm ... pie ...


08 Jun 2017 20:58
Profile
Rising Hero

Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20
Posts: 371
gorboth wrote:
If you steal his dentures while he is napping and color them pink, he will *kill you!

* - yell at you in a hoarse voice


I'm about to cry on your shoulder! :D


08 Jun 2017 21:07
Profile
Great Adventurer

Joined: 20 May 2017 15:25
Posts: 183
I think if you didn't log in for 5+ years, you should come back and be a [male/female zombie goblin/human/etc] for a week or so :D

Now we should work on reviving Vlady, that will cause some people to cry :)


08 Jun 2017 22:07
Profile
Rising Hero

Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20
Posts: 371
Zugzug wrote:
I think if you didn't log in for 5+ years, you should come back and be a [male/female zombie goblin/human/etc] for a week or so :D

Now we should work on reviving Vlady, that will cause some people to cry :)


My vote goes for Monika :)


08 Jun 2017 22:13
Profile
Great Adventurer

Joined: 20 May 2017 15:25
Posts: 183
mallor wrote:
Zugzug wrote:
I think if you didn't log in for 5+ years, you should come back and be a [male/female zombie goblin/human/etc] for a week or so :D

Now we should work on reviving Vlady, that will cause some people to cry :)


My vote goes for Monika :)


Well, I have no way of getting in touch with Monika, but you and Vlady on the other hand... ;) get on it!


08 Jun 2017 22:15
Profile
Rising Hero

Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20
Posts: 371
Zugzug wrote:
mallor wrote:
Zugzug wrote:
I think if you didn't log in for 5+ years, you should come back and be a [male/female zombie goblin/human/etc] for a week or so :D

Now we should work on reviving Vlady, that will cause some people to cry :)


My vote goes for Monika :)


Well, I have no way of getting in touch with Monika, but you and Vlady on the other hand... ;) get on it!


Well if Gorboth restores him... wink wink.


08 Jun 2017 23:07
Profile
Myth

Joined: 08 Mar 2010 19:50
Posts: 1354
Location: Kristiansund, Norway
Welcome back :D

_________________
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.


09 Jun 2017 03:50
Profile
Great Adventurer

Joined: 04 Jun 2010 23:37
Posts: 152
Quote:
If you steal his dentures while he is napping and color them pink, he will *kill you!

* - yell at you in a hoarse voice


LOL


09 Jun 2017 07:40
Profile
Rising Hero

Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20
Posts: 371
Amberlee wrote:
Welcome back :D


Thanks, this anomaly is localized to Sparkle area though :) Mostly around church and mostly using two emotes "say" and "fgrin" :)


09 Jun 2017 08:22
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.