Okay, time to fix this -.-

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Dorrien
Adventurer

Re: Okay, time to fix this -.-

Post by Dorrien » 11 Aug 2017 23:36

Closing one's containers often avoids a lot of this.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 11 Aug 2017 23:48

Dorrien wrote:Closing one's containers often avoids a lot of this.
Making the pickpocket skill not totally batshit does aswell, especially when Mercs makes sup guru very possible

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 11 Aug 2017 23:50

Like for example removing the ability to steal entire stacks of herbs?
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 14 Aug 2017 18:42

a thief can steal a container from you if you're not wearing it, right? for example, a blue glass jar full of herbs. MY blue glass jar full of herbs.

I'm still pretty small but am happy to help kill whoever this is, if anyone has any leads. about ready to quit herbing altogether with the luck I've been having lately.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 Aug 2017 19:40

Raelle wrote:a thief can steal a container from you if you're not wearing it, right? for example, a blue glass jar full of herbs. MY blue glass jar full of herbs.

I'm still pretty small but am happy to help kill whoever this is, if anyone has any leads. about ready to quit herbing altogether with the luck I've been having lately.

Get the qarrabas from bazaar.
They can be worn.
e,s,e,e,e from bazaar shop
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Dorrien
Adventurer

Post by Dorrien » 14 Aug 2017 20:02

But remember to close em! can still steal from an open qarraba, lost my entire stash last week. Sneaky thieves...

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 14 Aug 2017 20:02

Still, the retardation of stealthily pickpocketing rougly 600 handfulls of berries, wich tend to not be THAT cooperative even if its one handfull, its just beyond stupid, make it an item per time or max 5 for coins, stealing a huge heap of coins even the most unaware person would notice :P "Why did I suddenly start feeling alot ligher? :P"

Dorrien
Adventurer

Post by Dorrien » 14 Aug 2017 20:31

Clearly because standing idly in one spot raises your strength!

While stealing hundreds or even thousands of coins/herbs is... unreasonable, so it carrying that many... I think the easiest solution to all of this is to close your shit when you get to Sparkle, or risk losing it.

Make a trigger upon disembarking 'close all'. Lost my entire stash at once, 300+ herbs (not too many) and sure it sucked but meh I didn't close my jar! Could have just fallen out while killing trolls!

Raelle
Great Adventurer

Post by Raelle » 14 Aug 2017 21:17

Amberlee wrote:Get the qarrabas from bazaar.
They can be worn.
yeah, I just like the blue herb jar because it sorts and identifies all your herbs (ie. health, mana, resist fire, etc)... but I guess the tradeoff is it can be stolen. (thank you for the info though!)

For a while I had a qarraba (for security) and a blue jar (for quick reference/herb ID) but it was annoying to switch the herbs back and forth. I died and lost 'em both, replaced them with just a jar. (then died and lost that jar, heh, and got a new one.)

anyway....CLOSED qarraba it is, I suppose

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 14 Aug 2017 21:18

Raelle wrote:
Amberlee wrote:Get the qarrabas from bazaar.
They can be worn.
yeah, I just like the blue herb jar because it sorts and identifies all your herbs (ie. health, mana, resist fire, etc)... but I guess the tradeoff is it can be stolen. (thank you for the info though!)

For a while I had a qarraba (for security) and a blue jar (for quick reference/herb ID) but it was annoying to switch the herbs back and forth. I died and lost 'em both, replaced them with just a jar. (then died and lost that jar, heh, and got a new one.)

anyway....CLOSED qarraba it is, I suppose

The qarraba also identifies

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/