The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Orien
Apprentice
Posts: 41
Joined: 10 Jun 2016 17:08

The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by Orien » 23 Sep 2016 16:33

Bello!

Orien create this thread to list all the bugged herbs from Friday station quest and maybe! wizs will going to fixs it rather we keep screaming and do nothing, many of my friends and especially ME hit it all the bugged one... There are hundreds of herbs and I just stumble right into it, how lucky I'm! <facepalm>. If anyone know any names please adding to this, I use <ask Lothmir herb> to check if the herb is exist or not after checking all herbalists I know of. Here we go:

Emmelti - Earthsea

P.s: Where is our bug section? There only bug section for Webclient but not for the game? :shock:
Image

Orien are cute (Cool too) kender, if ya disagree with Orien, Orien agree with ya, Orien loves all ^bounce^

User avatar
Ckrik
Wizard
Posts: 57
Joined: 05 Mar 2015 03:18

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by Ckrik » 23 Sep 2016 18:39

Orien wrote:Bello!

Orien create this thread to list all the bugged herbs from Friday station quest and maybe! wizs will going to fixs it rather we keep screaming and do nothing, many of my friends and especially ME hit it all the bugged one... There are hundreds of herbs and I just stumble right into it, how lucky I'm! <facepalm>. If anyone know any names please adding to this, I use <ask Lothmir herb> to check if the herb is exist or not after checking all herbalists I know of. Here we go:

Emmelti - Earthsea

P.s: Where is our bug section? There only bug section for Webclient but not for the game? :shock:
Emmelti is definitely available, but rare enough outside of Earthsea that Lothmir wouldn't have seen it. You're just not looking for it in the right place. I believe I checked all Earthsea herbs for the chef quest, but I'll double check again.

Orien
Apprentice
Posts: 41
Joined: 10 Jun 2016 17:08

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by Orien » 23 Sep 2016 19:07

No No No No!!
False alarm this time!!
I just found it in very rare number thou!
Uhh... :oops:
Image

Orien are cute (Cool too) kender, if ya disagree with Orien, Orien agree with ya, Orien loves all ^bounce^

User avatar
gold bezie
Veteran
Posts: 223
Joined: 16 Mar 2015 19:29

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by gold bezie » 24 Sep 2016 15:44

still a good idea this thread
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

User avatar
Cherek
Site Admin
Posts: 2774
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 04:36

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by Cherek » 24 Sep 2016 17:59

Orien wrote:Bello!

Orien create this thread to list all the bugged herbs from Friday station quest and maybe! wizs will going to fixs it rather we keep screaming and do nothing, many of my friends and especially ME hit it all the bugged one... There are hundreds of herbs and I just stumble right into it, how lucky I'm! <facepalm>. If anyone know any names please adding to this, I use <ask Lothmir herb> to check if the herb is exist or not after checking all herbalists I know of. Here we go:

Emmelti - Earthsea

P.s: Where is our bug section? There only bug section for Webclient but not for the game? :shock:
The <bug> command in the game is better, not all wizards would monitor a bug-section here. Serious bugs can also be reported directly to the AoP team using <mail aop>. And even more serious bugs, like those who just keeps you from playing, we have the <commune> command, to get our attention quickly. That one should only be used in emergency though. A thread like this fits fine in this section I think, and it's not a bad idea. Both Wednesday and Friday quests have some unfindable item/herbs I believe.

Orien
Apprentice
Posts: 41
Joined: 10 Jun 2016 17:08

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by Orien » 25 Sep 2016 04:56

There're some amazing statistics when ya <inquire a bell> at the Kiosk ya know!
Image

Orien are cute (Cool too) kender, if ya disagree with Orien, Orien agree with ya, Orien loves all ^bounce^

User avatar
gorboth
Site Admin
Posts: 2292
Joined: 03 Mar 2010 20:51
Location: Some old coffin

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by gorboth » 03 Oct 2016 18:29

Orien wrote:There're some amazing statistics when ya <inquire a bell> at the Kiosk ya know!
Yes, I love stats! I made the <inquire> thing available to let players see if the thing has been found. By this point, a thing that has never been found is probably something I should remove from the list. Go ahead and post here if there are some of those.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

User avatar
sanceline
Beginner
Posts: 18
Joined: 19 May 2016 06:21

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by sanceline » 04 Oct 2016 13:44

gorboth wrote:
Orien wrote:There're some amazing statistics when ya <inquire a bell> at the Kiosk ya know!
Yes, I love stats! I made the <inquire> thing available to let players see if the thing has been found. By this point, a thing that has never been found is probably something I should remove from the list. Go ahead and post here if there are some of those.

G.
Well... there's a toothbrush on the kiosk list. That I'm still looking for out of curiosity at this point.

Zestana
Expert
Posts: 276
Joined: 28 Apr 2011 21:07

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by Zestana » 04 Oct 2016 17:45

Toothbrush does exist.

Scepter is one of the items on there that does not. While "Sceptre" appears in game "Scepter" does not. Or maybe its vice versa.

Off the top of my head I can't think of some of the other ones but there are handful I've gotten in the past that are unattainable
The opinions in these posts are not that of the player Zestana but that of the player Ilrahil. Having had my account removed due to irreconcilable differences with the administration it is the only way I am able to offer my opinion.

Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1774
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Re: The Chef need an update in his formula!!!!!!!

Post by Draugor » 24 Jun 2017 11:02

Whats alittle annoying with the herbs is that some of them are stupid rare, Emmelti for instance, I've herbed all the areas where its supposedly to be, aka gont and Thwill, I found 2, in a shop, non in herblocations

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/