Keep raiding quest

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Post Reply
Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1771
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Keep raiding quest

Post by Draugor » 10 Aug 2017 17:32

So!

I decided to quest today, and for some reason there is a quest to raid a keep if you're goblin :P

It's the sixth touristing card you have from Krynn. You must find the courtyard in Vingaard Keep and then get back to the Master and tell him you want the reward. Be careful if you are a goblin!

The putting quests inside guildhalls and guildhalls that guilds can actually controll idea might need reworking imo :P

mallor
Rising Hero
Posts: 371
Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20

Re: Keep raiding quest

Post by mallor » 11 Aug 2017 13:18

Draugor wrote: The putting quests inside guildhalls and guildhalls that guilds can actually controll idea might need reworking imo :P
++
Why do kniggets have a privilege to decide who can and who can't do quests just by locking up Spur?

Makfly
Champion
Posts: 596
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 00:36

Re: Keep raiding quest

Post by Makfly » 11 Aug 2017 14:08

Draugor wrote:So!

I decided to quest today, and for some reason there is a quest to raid a keep if you're goblin :P

It's the sixth touristing card you have from Krynn. You must find the courtyard in Vingaard Keep and then get back to the Master and tell him you want the reward. Be careful if you are a goblin!

The putting quests inside guildhalls and guildhalls that guilds can actually controll idea might need reworking imo :P
Along the same line, evil (or gobo) members of the School of High Magic are also barred from obtaining a spell, because it is located by the Solamnian knights.
Unless of course there is a secret way to get it, but I, nor anyone I have talked to, have not found a way to get it if you're evil aligned (or gobo).
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

mallor
Rising Hero
Posts: 371
Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20

Re: Keep raiding quest

Post by mallor » 11 Aug 2017 18:41

Makfly wrote:
Draugor wrote:So!

I decided to quest today, and for some reason there is a quest to raid a keep if you're goblin :P

It's the sixth touristing card you have from Krynn. You must find the courtyard in Vingaard Keep and then get back to the Master and tell him you want the reward. Be careful if you are a goblin!

The putting quests inside guildhalls and guildhalls that guilds can actually controll idea might need reworking imo :P
Along the same line, evil (or gobo) members of the School of High Magic are also barred from obtaining a spell, because it is located by the Solamnian knights.
Unless of course there is a secret way to get it, but I, nor anyone I have talked to, have not found a way to get it if you're evil aligned (or gobo).
Call 1-800-DRAUGOR-VK-RAIDS :)

Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1771
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Re: Keep raiding quest

Post by Draugor » 11 Aug 2017 19:20

mallor wrote:
Makfly wrote:
Draugor wrote:So!

I decided to quest today, and for some reason there is a quest to raid a keep if you're goblin :P

It's the sixth touristing card you have from Krynn. You must find the courtyard in Vingaard Keep and then get back to the Master and tell him you want the reward. Be careful if you are a goblin!

The putting quests inside guildhalls and guildhalls that guilds can actually controll idea might need reworking imo :P
Along the same line, evil (or gobo) members of the School of High Magic are also barred from obtaining a spell, because it is located by the Solamnian knights.
Unless of course there is a secret way to get it, but I, nor anyone I have talked to, have not found a way to get it if you're evil aligned (or gobo).
Call 1-800-DRAUGOR-VK-RAIDS :)
WAs fun :D Noone came when I pulled the rope :<

User avatar
Tarax the Terrible
Myth
Posts: 1331
Joined: 09 Mar 2010 20:33
Location: UK

Re: Keep raiding quest

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 15 Aug 2017 14:59

If ur invis u can walk straight into keep.
Tho Im sure that u thought of that.

There is also a way to climb down into it from neighbouring mountains.
Takes 2 people I think.
Did it once forever ago cant remember the details.


But yeah would be preferable just to have an evil version alternative.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Draugor
Myth
Posts: 1771
Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14

Re: Keep raiding quest

Post by Draugor » 15 Aug 2017 17:27

Tarax the Terrible wrote:If ur invis u can walk straight into keep.
Tho Im sure that u thought of that.

There is also a way to climb down into it from neighbouring mountains.
Takes 2 people I think.
Did it once forever ago cant remember the details.


But yeah would be preferable just to have an evil version alternative.

I darknessed up and killed my way it :P

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/