How to avoid getting hit by arrows?

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Wolverine
Adventurer

How to avoid getting hit by arrows?

Post by Wolverine » 18 Dec 2017 20:43

Hi,

Is there any way to protect yourself from getting hit by the Qualinost elves or Haradrims arrows.

Will some certain armours or boost in dexterity or parry or defence skill make me dodge them.

I hate these arrows alot and one time back when I was training the Haradrims one of those
Critically Hitted me straight in the head with its arrow sending me to my beloved friend Lars.

Regards,

Wolvieboi

Amberlee
Myth

Re: How to avoid getting hit by arrows?

Post by Amberlee » 19 Dec 2017 00:20

It's something fubar with the missile code really.
Not necessarily a critical hit even.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Rincon
Great Adventurer

Post by Rincon » 19 Dec 2017 14:34

High AC generally helps. At least that's what I noticed when fighting Ealanus.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Dec 2017 02:33

He can still hit you where it hurts.
Broken missile mechanics.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Carnak
Wanderer

Post by Carnak » 20 Jan 2018 20:40

Wolverine wrote:Is there any way to protect yourself from getting hit by the Qualinost elves or Haradrims arrows.
Its magical how NPCs hurt like dickens with their arrows, but players cant get a hit in. Best way to avoid arrows is to avoid archers though ;) Or just high AC.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/