Invis

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Invis

Post by Draugor » 31 Dec 2017 10:03

Greneth wrote:
Chanele wrote:Mittikna nerfed? What?
How, why and when did that happen?
Years and years ago and because it was a herb that gave darkvision longer than most guild spells.
He knows, he's the one that got it nerfed xD

Greneth
Wizard

Post by Greneth » 31 Dec 2017 16:16

Draugor wrote:
Greneth wrote:
Chanele wrote:Mittikna nerfed? What?
How, why and when did that happen?
Years and years ago and because it was a herb that gave darkvision longer than most guild spells.
He knows, he's the one that got it nerfed xD
Dunno if I was me specifically but I most certainly did point out that there was a herb which gave around 15 minutes of darkvision and could be collected by the 20s in one quick search of the holm. No point in paying tax for a spell that is pointless if a herb is going to last double the amount of time my spells did. :P

Just remember, you introduce a invis seeing herb to the game and you just made 3 or so guilds spells worthless.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 31 Dec 2017 16:35

my idea would be make the herb less available. Like one or two spots and make it so that it works like only a minute or two.

But yes i would not mind if this spell would become useless, it is destroying the balance.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 31 Dec 2017 18:16

Personally I do not know more than 1 room for glimmer root. Most probably there are SOME. Still, some times I went there and I found nothing as well. Is it so uhm... popular?

Greneth
Wizard

Post by Greneth » 31 Dec 2017 18:50

gold bezie wrote:my idea would be make the herb less available. Like one or two spots and make it so that it works like only a minute or two.

But yes i would not mind if this spell would become useless, it is destroying the balance.
Course you don't it's not your spell, how about we take away some of the ridiculous EW spells that actually do break combat balance? Sound fair? No balance is being broken here, whats being broken is people talking up a storm while Invis. Cant fight while Invis, can't steal anymore I believe while Invis (If this hasn't been fixed this is the one thing I will agree with everyone on), you're stupid if you do quests while Invis. What exactly is being broken again?

There is literally no difference between a Kender or Ranger who has Sup Guru Sneak/Hide doing the same thing. And they have for years and years. They've also been able to steal and only show the name "Someone" when caught but no ones blown a lid over that. Are there more tools to find someone hidden compared to invis? Sure, but there ARE other ways bar Verm to reveal people.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 31 Dec 2017 19:38

There's no difference?! If stealth was actually "fixed"... probably still not. It's not even comparable for Tulkas's sake! Everyone and their cousin notices me sneaking around and I can't even smell the clumsiest person in the donut being right beside me shattering utensils to the floor! (with humongous awareness, yes. Any ammount wouldn't matter, why would it right.)

There goes my guild training in keeping silent and out of sight. Yes, they are comparable. Actually you are right, they are the same thing.

Greneth
Wizard

Post by Greneth » 31 Dec 2017 20:23

Drazson wrote:There's no difference?! If stealth was actually "fixed"... probably still not. It's not even comparable for Tulkas's sake! Everyone and their cousin notices me sneaking around and I can't even smell the clumsiest person in the donut being right beside me shattering utensils to the floor! (with humongous awareness, yes. Any ammount wouldn't matter, why would it right.)

There goes my guild training in keeping silent and out of sight. Yes, they are comparable. Actually you are right, they are the same thing.
When I was geared up as a Merc/Thief with sup Guru Sneak/Hide no one saw me without Helm, Veil, Potions or Imbues. So it is very much the same. Why you're seen I can only speculate.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Post by Melarec » 01 Jan 2018 09:34

Code: Select all

Someone licks you joyously.
Someone tries to knee XXXX.
Not very effective though.
Someone kisses XXXX gently.
XXXX yells: why did you do that?
Someone fondles XXXX absentmindedly.
XXXX yells: a-ah
Someone caresses XXXX lovingly.
XXXX yells: who is this?
Someone touches XXXX.
Really?
Emotes that involve touching someone/thing should break hidden status.. Whether invis or just hidden..
Honestly, I thought people were better than that.. This is disgusting.
Right in the middle of Sparkle, as well..

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 01 Jan 2018 10:21

Melarec wrote:

Someone touches XXXX.
Really?
Emotes that involve touching someone/thing should break hidden status.. Whether invis or just hidden..
Agreed, hell make talking break the status, fuckers should at the very least make their location known by it and be attackable.

Greneth
Wizard

Post by Greneth » 01 Jan 2018 15:04

Melarec wrote:

Someone touches XXXX.
Really?
Not that I agree with what they are doing but there is an intimate off option for this very reason.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/