Lockers.

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Lockers.

Post by Draugor » 08 Feb 2018 20:09

Thalric wrote:That is a drawback at being a Mercenary... part of the package.

Bad racks annoy you? Join another guild. :)

Its not a drawback, its stupid guild design, mercenaries without affiliation have no reason to share whatsoever so them making arrangements would be very very logical, sadly you cant trust the twats in the guild to try making up a policy.

Greneth
Wizard

Post by Greneth » 08 Feb 2018 20:41

Thalric wrote:That is a drawback at being a Mercenary... part of the package.

Bad racks annoy you? Join another guild. :)
Part of the package is to not be able to enjoy the game properly? To have a guild that we promote don't be apart of? Makes sense.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 08 Feb 2018 21:12

Tell ya what tho, name one guild other than mercs where thieves are actually viable, Shadow union? I heard they like swords and arent really specialized in daggers. Calians? Nope, BDA? Nope etc etc
It WOULDNT be an issue if you could pick your weapon in guilds or atleast have some skill in it, alltho I suppose thats only for goodie guilds :P Hell I'd happily be BDA/thief if I could switch swords for daggers, without a seconds doubt.

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 10 Feb 2018 03:53

SoHM has huge problems with thieves. (But the school is like mercs but with magic)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 10 Feb 2018 10:07

Luma wrote:SoHM has huge problems with thieves. (But the school is like mercs but with magic)
All "walk up and join" guilds have this problem, but mercs and sohm especially since there is no command structure, wich is why I want them to be able to lock up their personal shit, imbues and other items that you've spent half the damn week looking for all gone just cause some dumbass needs plats or wants to stash it in his/her own stash? No, hell no

Zugzug
Veteran

Post by Zugzug » 10 Feb 2018 12:00

Even guild racks are "lootable" - as far as I understand not even every occupational guild has rack logs.

I actually heard a story, a recent one, about a group of evil goblins switching alignment and joining a goodie warrior guild because of it's superb combat prowess, but shortly afterwards that endeavor failed, because other guildmembers kept taking their imbued items and destroying them (not literally, but in combat).

So, perhaps other guilds should get lockers too.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 10 Feb 2018 12:46

Zugzug wrote:Even guild racks are "lootable" - as far as I understand not even every occupational guild has rack logs.

I actually heard a story, a recent one, about a group of evil goblins switching alignment and joining a goodie warrior guild because of it's superb combat prowess, but shortly afterwards that endeavor failed, because other guildmembers kept taking their imbued items and destroying them (not literally, but in combat).

Other guilds atleast have a mechanism via council and loggs, Mercs are just left to recieve all the idiots that steal without any checks or controlls.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 11 Feb 2018 15:17

So.
Gorboth.
Explain to us why we can't have rentable storage lockers with limited item space?
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Alteor
Adept

Post by Alteor » 11 Feb 2018 16:36

Draugor wrote:
Zugzug wrote:Even guild racks are "lootable" - as far as I understand not even every occupational guild has rack logs.

Other guilds atleast have a mechanism via council and loggs, Mercs are just left to recieve all the idiots that steal without any checks or controlls.
As ZugZug said, not all guilds have logs, even ones with council.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 11 Feb 2018 18:15

Alteor wrote:
Draugor wrote:

As ZugZug said, not all guilds have logs, even ones with council.
And yet racklooting and general asshattery aint even as close to the amount of mercs, I wonder if that is cause most guilds know who's online and taking stuff? :P So there is actual incentives and rules?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/