Suggestion of additional rules to Player Killing

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Suggestion of additional rules to Player Killing

Post by Draugor » 07 Apr 2018 14:37

Kas wrote:
Draugor wrote:Kvator, what you seem to not take in, and I know its hard to understand when I point to the insane differences, we're talking [number removed] average, thats a gear question, but we've got people that are [number removed]ish average above in quite a few cases now. And with guildpowers and especially casterguilds beeing so out of whack atm, some sort of rule against just randomly nuking people "cuz funneh" would be a good idea.
Who is superbig and randomly nuke people "cuz funneh", Draugor?

Right now? Noone, people that have? Morr and Fluff :P They where bored and killed more or less everything they ran across :P Not much people could do to stop it.

And yes yes, I know, here we have when you say "There is no evil in the realm anymore blabla" They got booted from the BDA, good imo, not like they where trying to make the army into something other than a privaterack grind guild. Still evil in the realms, just cause they arent in evil guilds it doesent mean they went ubergoodie, if evil guilds where thought out and well made kinda like the goodie ones are we'd prolly have more of that. But as it is, the story etc of evil guilds is what it is.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 07 Apr 2018 15:18

And, what would you suggest (or do if you were in charge) to add to the pvp rules?
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 07 Apr 2018 16:44

Kas wrote:And, what would you suggest (or do if you were in charge) to add to the pvp rules?

Simple, 3 mortal levels below you allowed without proper reason for slaying. Myths no matter size allowed down to champ unless its a war or they steal etc. Simple. At champ+ they are usually skilled enough players to atleast have a chance of escaping since they have a basic idea of whats happening, jumping a greenhorne... yea they usually dont know whats going on and they will never learn if its a oneshot either.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 07 Apr 2018 18:46

What about wars? Some person may declare war against a guild, and target small members as a tactic to push the guild into submission.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Wolverine
Adventurer

Post by Wolverine » 07 Apr 2018 20:01

Lets just end the thread as people just want to complicate things..

Guess me and Draugor could start a war against Cadets and say its War
and kill them all. They are as weak in comparison to us as the titans and
champions that fell to the ground of the UBER Myth slayers.

Would insta-remove this thread if i knew how to.. It seems hard for some
to understand the problem here. Just enjoying the time of debatable bulls**t.

Wolvie

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 07 Apr 2018 20:06

There we go, Wolverine put it in a much much better way

Was are one thing, they can leave the guild and be out.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 08 Apr 2018 05:45

I suggest you continue your discussions, it's good topic for dark evenings. As for me, there should be additional rules to Player Killing, for instance it should be completely allowed in Mordor and Angmar and adventurers should not be afraid to smash foes against wall. Also I've seen worse butchers than those two stars. Beware (IMHO).

b.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Syrk
Rising Hero

Post by Syrk » 09 Apr 2018 21:45

If you are afraid of that player or his alts, just switch to a Mage or create a Mage alt.
If a hero SoHM or EC can kill a myth fighter, especially an ogre, who has more trouble with getting resistances, then he poses a little threat.

Even if a hero Mage dies once or twice, its quick recovery on that size and much, much harder recovery for the myth.
Most likely that player will run and not engage you.

So no need for new rules, one can solve it yourself.
But yes, there should be ways to address the issue when the player is a Mage... nerf preferably.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 09 Apr 2018 22:11

Stay on topic or I smash you against the wall *growls threateningly*

IMHO we should add maybe a rule stating that killing players is possible only for main characters. What you think about this?

b.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 10 Apr 2018 01:05

Berwyn wrote:Stay on topic or I smash you against the wall *growls threateningly*

IMHO we should add maybe a rule stating that killing players is possible only for main characters. What you think about this?

b.
A very odd and unrealistic suggestion! And how would you even define someone's "main" character? Lots of players have several pretty equal characters.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/