Krynn warfare system

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
User avatar
Arman
Wizard
Posts: 524
Joined: 22 Sep 2014 13:15

Krynn warfare system

Post by Arman » 30 Sep 2018 08:46

I am messing around with it a bit. You may notice some funny things happening with it over the coming days.

A.K

User avatar
Alisa
Rising Hero
Posts: 355
Joined: 16 Nov 2014 23:10

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by Alisa » 30 Sep 2018 09:28

Cool!

Anywyas, its pretty set.

Book in Palanthas already say the Knights win :-)

Zugzug
Veteran
Posts: 233
Joined: 20 May 2017 15:25

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by Zugzug » 01 Oct 2018 11:02

Alisa wrote:Cool!

Anywyas, its pretty set.

Book in Palanthas already say the Knights win :-)
Maybe on some technicality :D

Zugzug
Veteran
Posts: 233
Joined: 20 May 2017 15:25

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by Zugzug » 01 Oct 2018 11:04

Arman wrote:I am messing around with it a bit. You may notice some funny things happening with it over the coming days.

A.K
If one of those funny things is a secondary weapon skill for dragonarmies, then I am very excited ;)

sylphan
Great Adventurer
Posts: 165
Joined: 12 Nov 2017 19:56

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by sylphan » 01 Oct 2018 13:41

Noticed some mercenaries begrudgingly tolerating my presence near Newports.

User avatar
Alisa
Rising Hero
Posts: 355
Joined: 16 Nov 2014 23:10

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by Alisa » 01 Oct 2018 21:21

Zugzug wrote:
Alisa wrote:Cool!

Anywyas, its pretty set.

Book in Palanthas already say the Knights win :-)
Maybe on some technicality :D
Still a win! :-)

Zugzug
Veteran
Posts: 233
Joined: 20 May 2017 15:25

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by Zugzug » 02 Oct 2018 12:01

Alisa wrote:
Zugzug wrote:
Alisa wrote:Cool!

Anywyas, its pretty set.

Book in Palanthas already say the Knights win :-)
Maybe on some technicality :D
Still a win! :-)
Not sure what you are so happy about. Run away = not lose. Not lose = win. Right?

bugs
Beginner
Posts: 13
Joined: 27 Dec 2010 02:30

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by bugs » 08 Oct 2018 18:10

Yeah that's pretty funny:
Pier at the river.
There are two obvious exits: north and east.
Two small creaking ferries.
Two old chortling male humans.
>
x humans
He is an old chortling male human.
He is short and fat for a human.
He looks like the image of perfection.
He seems to be feeling very well.
He is an old chortling male human.
He is short and fat for a human.
He looks like the image of perfection.
He seems to be feeling very well.

Double the ferries, half the time

User avatar
Arman
Wizard
Posts: 524
Joined: 22 Sep 2014 13:15

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by Arman » 16 Dec 2018 12:53

The Mad Baron of the Langtree Mercenary Company has opened a recruitment office just outside of Newports, signing adventurers up as supporters on behalf of the various armies competing on the battlefields of Krynn.

If you are interested in participating, go have a chat with him!

Cheers,
A.K

Makfly
Champion
Posts: 597
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 00:36

Re: Krynn warfare system

Post by Makfly » 16 Dec 2018 16:35

Arman wrote:The Mad Baron of the Langtree Mercenary Company has opened a recruitment office just outside of Newports, signing adventurers up as supporters on behalf of the various armies competing on the battlefields of Krynn.

If you are interested in participating, go have a chat with him!

Cheers,
A.K
Thanks for making this new system that lets everyone join in!

I did find it a bit odd, though, that members of School of High Magic is (mostly, layman depending) relegated to only supporting the Free People. You'd think that a good aligned SoHM would be allowed to support Knights, Neidar and an evil SoHM would be allowed to support the Dragonarmies.

It's fun that even the Gnomish Tinkerers with barely any members are specifically listed, but SoHM which is/used to be fairly big is not. :-)
Mortimor Makfly - Gnomish Xeno-Anthropologist

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/