wheel of fortune

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mim
Rising Hero

wheel of fortune

Post by Mim » 24 Dec 2018 18:41

I asked the gnome who tells me I did already spin.
I am sure I did not. :(

sylphan
Veteran

Re: wheel of fortune

Post by sylphan » 24 Dec 2018 19:23

Same. Due I think to his not being around just after Arma. He thinks it's still yesterday.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 24 Dec 2018 19:24

Same here... around midnight the wheel was not there. This morning i tried and the gnome told me i already spin the wheel.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Dec 2018 04:46

gold bezie wrote:Same here... around midnight the wheel was not there. This morning i tried and the gnome told me i already spin the wheel.
Yeah I forgot to instruct Armageddon to leave the tree alone... It’s way late now and my only Internet access is through an iPad today, but I’ll try to look into it tomorrow. (25th)

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 25 Dec 2018 15:53

Okay, I have checked the logs. It seems like due to Armageddon hitting just before midnight Dec 23 (and a forgetful AoE had forgotten to make the yule tree autoload after Armageddon) Julio's list did not reset correctly that day. This sorted itself out at midnight December 24, though, and now everything is working as usual.

I also checked the logs to see if someone got an unfair advantage from this in the competition, but since the list simply did not reset, ALL players who had spun the wheel December 23 were equally affected by this, and you all lost a day of spinning. The only players who could spin the wheel on December 24 were those who did NOT spin the wheel the day before. So, you got your December 23 spin on December 24 instead, which if perfectly fine I think.

All is well now, and as compensation for the missed spin I will extend the end time to January 3. I will do this when I get back home though and have access to a proper computer.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 25 Dec 2018 18:25

Thanks!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 25 Dec 2018 20:08

Three huge @cheers@!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/