medallion necromancer raumdor

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Amberlee
Myth

Re: medallion necromancer raumdor

Post by Amberlee » 27 Aug 2020 20:26

Cherek wrote:
27 Aug 2020 03:34
I think most of the ideas in this thread are interesting, and quite reasonable, but to be honest I kinda feel things are working fine as they are too. Yes, this is one of a million things we _could_ change, but personally I don't feel it would clearly make the game better. It's really one of those things that comes down to personal preference. Some likes it as it is, some would like a change, and if we change it, some would prefer _another_ change, etc.
I feel that fixing racial imbalances would make HUGE improvements on the game..
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 29 Aug 2020 02:41

Amberlee: Maybe, but it would not improve this thread, since the thread isn't about that. :)

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 29 Aug 2020 13:16

Cherek wrote:
29 Aug 2020 02:41
Amberlee: Maybe, but it would not improve this thread, since the thread isn't about that. :)
No but GET CRACKIN!!! :D
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/