dancers and punishment for leaving

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

dancers and punishment for leaving

Post by gold bezie » 20 Oct 2021 00:14

greetings Immortals,

ive recently discovered that leaving the dancers of the veils will make one uglier.
Now i dont know exactly what is going on here, but wearing the silk black robe once from sateela and leaving the dancers in i think the first two years i was around in the Donut, made me hideous and death or anything could not change this. I do like a good roleplay story, so the curse of a robe is a fun idea, but this spell would have gone normally away with death.
Ive died many times after that, so it should have been lifted. Someone pointed me at the idea that leaving the dancers would have give a punishment with beauty. But ive just visited the dancers to check this out, and the punishment is nowhere mentioned.

Now maybe there are other reasons for me being hideous. I dont know, and its fine.
But for the new players it would be more fun with roleplaying if clubs get warnings when one leaves.

So please make a note that leaving Dancers of the Veil makes one hideous.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: dancers and punishment for leaving

Post by Cherek » 20 Oct 2021 14:43

I think in this case it might be a good idea to send a mail to Lilith. She's the best Avenir expert we have, so she might be able to answer your question / have a look at at the code and see if something is not working right.

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 20 Oct 2021 16:34

Leaving the dancers does not make you any uglier than you were before you became a dancer.

gold bezie
Expert

Post by gold bezie » 20 Oct 2021 20:01

Hmm very interesting...
I defenitely was the image of perfection before the robe and was hideous after i removed it. Unlike others my hideousness
stayed on me, until a recent quest which changed me in gorgeous.

A wizard informed me that this might have gotten something to do with the penalty of leaving the veils. Cotillion ive forwarded his mail to you.

I am fine with the situation, but i really would not like young ones to be punished without them knowing this.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Ckrik
Wizard

Post by Ckrik » 27 Oct 2021 19:46

Sounds like there's demand for a plastic surgeon in Thalassia for situations like this.

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 13 Nov 2022 12:15

im not sure if this has changed but your appearance is based on the body you choose. the veil always makes you look like the image of perfection so when you left you jist got back your natural appearance.

Also your appearance/ beauty without the veil is different for yourself and others so without the veil you may be hideous to your self, plain to elves, beautiful to hobbits,.. ect

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/