Your biggest regret

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zhar
Wizard

Your biggest regret

Post by Zhar » 15 Jan 2022 22:27

Just like the title suggests: post your biggest regret in Genesis!

Something YOU personally did wrong and now regret in hindsight, not something that happened outside of your influence. Thought this might be a fun way to give "tips" to newbies, by sharing our past mistakes, so they can hopefully avoid them.

Mine I think was opting to join one of the more "elite" guilds at a young age, before I really got to experience the world. Unfortunately most of the "elite" guilds come with some restrictions and it wasn't until much later that I realized I've been cut off from some of the content and didn't get to experience a lot of awesome stuff.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

gold bezie
Expert

Re: Your biggest regret

Post by gold bezie » 15 Jan 2022 22:42

Oh fun topic!

here is mine:
I was this young ranger who had for some reason the (gone bad) old mana potion with me, and quaffed it by mistake when attacking the knight in raumdor.
So here i was, slowly beaten to dead (he was weaker then) and not being able to move or do a thing. It was horrible!
Dont quaff or eat things you dont know, young ones!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

TaranGoatWalker
Great Adventurer

Post by TaranGoatWalker » 16 Jan 2022 17:39

<quaff all> with decayed mana potions.
<eat all> with hemlock.
<eat handfull> with hemlock.
<kill it> whilst mounted on a horse,
Stabby stabby stab stab.

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Post by Sibbedidenn » 31 Mar 2022 22:58

hehe I was exploring all the broader community sites and in my first month, after I had finished Gelan AoEA stuff, I found pbworks while I was at the sohm. So when I had found like 5 spells or so on my own I started publishing them. BUT TURNS ONLY TARAX LIKES THAT SORT OF THING, lol good times.

Budwise
Veteran

Post by Budwise » 01 Apr 2022 15:46

Attacking a giant clam again after it spit me out once or twice.

That I didn't join Vamps Mk. I, II, III or IV... hmm... how many iterations has there been?
And just kidding. They usually got shut down pretty fast.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/