View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 20 Jan 2018 09:11

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Free emotes. 
Myth

hehe thats one of the good oldies Ilrahil :lol:
Vastly used in many hunts..
Doesnt work very often but when its do its kinda fun :twisted:

20 Mar 2010 16:07
Apprentice

That's hillarious!! specially since hunting triggers are forbidden from what I know... :mrgreen:

20 Mar 2010 17:07
Titan

Elita wrote:
That's hillarious!! specially since hunting triggers are forbidden from what I know... :mrgreen:

According to Gorboth, anything that can do your client is allowed. You just need to be paying attention and it becomes legal.

20 Mar 2010 17:26
Yes Amberlee it was great... The time I did it (freya did the other two times) was directly after Armageddon before the Equipment drop changes.... Him and another knight had run straight to icewall so they had gotten a silva, shiny silver ring, and some stuff from fael, and was also carrying a large amount of gear from arma that they hadn't dropped off yet :D :lol:

20 Mar 2010 22:13
Myth

Didnt take long before he started to use some redonkulously long prefix before the actual command...
Funny how someone once discovered that and used it on him :lol:

20 Mar 2010 22:18
Myth

He should have put ^ in front of the trigger so the client only checks for lines that start with the pattern.
Very funny tho.

22 Mar 2010 11:19
Expert

Tarax the Terrible wrote:
He should have put ^ in front of the trigger so the client only checks for lines that start with the pattern.
Very funny tho.

Should not have a trigger like that.

22 Mar 2010 11:36
Titan

There was a gnome gardener who had set himself as a herbalist shopkeeper by triggers, you would introduce to him and ask him herbs, and he would list them as if he were a shop, then you could ask for some, pay and get the herbs and money change. Was pretty funny, but he isn't around anymore.

While it is a bot behaviour, and you could access him if he were idling, I found it was pretty interesting. I had thought about doing something similar as smith (you could ask Rhynox to forge something and pay in advance, and it would log it so that I knew what to forge during the day), but my client list would be pretty short :(

22 Mar 2010 13:39
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2