This Forum and The Game ...

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Knuffel
Wanderer

This Forum and The Game ...

Post by Knuffel » 15 Mar 2010 18:50

I have a question on this forum and our beloved donut.

The Background
This is the official genesis forum, and a link have been posted on the common boards in genesis.
All characters and their players are aware of its existence.
Wizards actively participate and share news and info here.
The genesis boards are automatically imported here.
Players are identified and show up green once they are validated.

The Trigger
The new block and the Armageddon changes mentioned here by the Wizards and discussed actively.
It was also stated it would be posted on the commons, and wanted to prepare the players for it, but this did not happen, and there is some kind of disconnect between the information here and the donut.

The Question
How are we to deal with this kind of information in the game.
Can we discuss it openly, so walk into the Last Inn, order some drinks and start discussing the new block and magical changes, or ... not ?
Are these board an official extension of The Tower Of Realms and our characters are allowed to take things back into the Donut, or is this strictly prohibited ?

If it is allowed and an extension of Tower of Realms, could we then not make an import of this forum into the Tower for those who do not want to use the forum ?

K.

petros
Site Admin

Re: This Forum and The Game ...

Post by petros » 15 Mar 2010 19:51

This board is an official part of the Game, but not as an extension to the Tower of the Realms. In general, things will be posted to Common Board first, and then here. I did the reverse (and probably shouldn't) mainly because of the ongoing discussions on crowd control and pkilling, and wanted people to take that into account during those discussions.

I mentioned I'll be posting a Common Board post, and I still will. I'm just waiting on a couple things before I do it. Apologies to those people in the game who feel left out.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/