Title needed for Auction house

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Bromen
Champion

Title needed for Auction house

Post by Bromen » 15 Apr 2010 05:19

I think the person who sells the most (highest profit) at the Auction house should have a special title until the next armageddon.

I also think the increased use in the auction house requires different categories. Weapons, armours, misc would be great!

-B

Trutblemma
Adventurer

Re: Title needed for Auction house

Post by Trutblemma » 15 Apr 2010 12:05

bromen wrote:I think the person who sells the most (highest profit) at the Auction house should have a special title until the next armageddon.

-B
.....And...the winner is TADAAAAA......Anonymous!! Oh my, what great guy :P

Seems like most sellers want to stay unknown ;)
//Emma's overseer

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Re: Title needed for Auction house

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 15 Apr 2010 12:43

I always listed as unknown because wanted people to be able to bid anonymously.
But since most items are bought in one bid these days its not that much of a factor.
More of a shop house than an auction house...

So I am listing publicly from now on.
(Unless I stole the item or got it from where I shouldn't have and want to hide that fact hehe)
TBH I think it has been mostly me and one other person selling the bulk of stuff with others popping to sell the very high price gear once in a while.

There is maybe a factor of some people might resent me gathering a lot of gear to sell it.
But I hope more people will be tankful its not just sitting in some guilds racks unused.

Not that interested in a title tho..
Just gimmie your plats. :D
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/