Blocking, pfighting and the old days.

Discuss general game topics or anything else that doesn't fit in the other forums
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Arcon

Re: Blocking, pfighting and the old days.

Post by Arcon » 27 Jun 2010 18:47

Draugor wrote:
And Tristram needs to go die in RL :P Must be a complete tard playing him, when I try picturing him I see a 12 year old severely disabled and incredibly retarded kid in my inner eye :P

And this is the words of a mature player?

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 27 Jun 2010 19:52

That Tristram is a dumbass there is no doubt about...
But what Draugor says here is a bit harsh.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Greywolf
Adventurer

Post by Greywolf » 28 Jun 2010 03:34

What Draugor wrote says far worse things about himself than Tristram.

Draugor

Post by Draugor » 28 Jun 2010 10:16

Greywolf wrote:What Draugor wrote says far worse things about himself than Tristram.

Possibly, was somewhat drunk while writing that but nevertheless, its true :P

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 28 Jun 2010 10:39

the disturbing part is that we play the same game ... that to me, says bad things about myself ... :?

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 28 Jun 2010 16:01

Rhynox wrote:Why do you think Tarax and company kill Manglor, or Irk and company kill Widow? Because the smaller members are the easiest to kill. In a war neither the leaders nor the big ones die, only the small ones, or the casual ones (big and small ones) that decide to stroll around to see what is new and get killed because of it.

I believe Irk and his team mates, and Tarax, Bale and their team mates are damaging Genesis beyond the point of repair. But that is just my opinion.
:cry: I would say I am pretty good at most of the time keeping things within some sort of twisted code of honour.
The fact a smaller Neidar is walking around Goblin Caves and Ithilien very soon after a similar size AA was killed, when previously it had only been larger ones fighting.. Well hunting that Neidar seems fair to me.

But you make it seem that I just target the weak?
I have recently fought Logg, Darkaan and Irk as well, its not like I just target small players.
Most of the time Tarax has been fighting bigger players.
And this whole thing going on with Irk started because Irk attacked Draugor in Kalaman.
And if was just the Tarax's and the Irk's fighting each other we wouldn't have a problem would we?

Irk is in exile?
That is priceless... Just about every big active Neidar is fighting with AA's and you exile Irk..
Hahahha, but its total BS anyway, Darkaan was exiled all the time for pfighting DA's when you had peace. Doesn't mean a lot.
Exile the leaders and those who want peace instead.. Those who want to fight give them a prize.

Joking aside I think however that the natural balances which used to be in place and cause guilds to stop wars/not start them are somewhat missing.
That was suitably powerful and aggressive players mixed with non aggressives on both sides.
The Angmar guild is also hugely lacking in leadership, no one taking charge and it probably impossible for anyone to do so, the structure is also flawed.
A single Judge doesn't have much power. The Captains title changes between people regularly, by an automatic system that is good in theory but very flawed in practice. The biggest player with the most guild exp is Captain. But the captain doesn't have killer powers either.. Not like a DA General for example.
Currently AA is run like a democracy where everyone has a vote and their rank = amount of say their vote counts for..
Even simple things take weeks to happen. No wonder it is chaos.

This is where Avatar will say "Bohoo you'd be changing what made Angmar great.."

So if there is a problem with AA or just certain members such as Bale or myself direct action is likely your best bet.
Ie gang up and kill them into the ground until they stop..
There is no bounty on my head yet so I take that to mean I am not as bad for the game as Rhynox says.
And nice work to the person putting the bounty on Bale. Might keep him busy fighting bounty hunters.

And all that stuff about Tristram, totally ridiculous. Edit or delete the posts.
He is a cool enough guy, he and I have fought each other for years and were never abusive to one another.

He killed a RH AA/Ogre and the Shadow Union Member who assisted her... Its not very glorious.
But an AA/Ogre had killed his guild mate in the recent past.
I would guess it was a case of mistaken identity or killing out of frustration.
Which then gave the baddies an excuse to kill more calians, knights & stunties in revenge.
If I was a Calian I would be annoyed that he had wasted the element of surprise (that the undelcared war was escalating into a gank fest)
But I would NOT want him out of the guild, rather I would want him out there killing the proper Ogres.
It seems like they were:
A) waiting for an excuse.
B) scared of not taking action because the SU would beat them up.. AA didn't send any mails etc I know of.

That is what the wizards wanted to see, players sorting it out for themselves.
So go ahead and get yourself fitted for some bounty hunter boots.
Last edited by Tarax the Terrible on 28 Jun 2010 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 28 Jun 2010 16:06

you confuse Darkaan with a "big char" (you wrote "bigger players", but I guess you meant the size of their puppets after all) :lol:

but if you really meant the players ... I didn't meet Darkaan for a while indeed, so he might have gained some ... :?

Rhynox
Titan

Post by Rhynox » 28 Jun 2010 18:07

Tarax the Terrible wrote:or killing out of frustration.
Exactly what you did with Manglor. In the end, the big ones don't die no matter how many times you fight them, it is always the small ones that die.

When was the last time a global character purge was done? I think we have already passed the landmark for the next one.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 28 Jun 2010 18:13

Rhynox wrote:When was the last time a global character purge was done? I think we have already passed the landmark for the next one.
quite honest - how many of us would really stay active after such a thing ...?

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 28 Jun 2010 19:35

Laurel wrote:
Rhynox wrote:When was the last time a global character purge was done? I think we have already passed the landmark for the next one.
quite honest - how many of us would really stay active after such a thing ...?

I wouldn't.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/