Genesis tattoos

Post pictures of pretty much anything.. well, anything clean, that is.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
nils
Titan

Genesis tattoos

Post by nils » 26 Sep 2016 18:29

Being one of the fortunate who's mate is a tattoo artist, I can pretty much tattoo anything I want for free. For this reason, I have gotten quite a lot of "silly" tattoos from various games from my childhood and youth and I plan to get more. However, due to Genesis' nature, there are really no pictures worth (except maybe Raffe's pulp) tattooing from it, and I'm not much of an artist myself.

Recently, I have been pestering my girlfriend (who oddly enough suffers from severe mud-allergies of the Genesis-kind) to interpret the one genesis-tattoo I've always had, namely this one:
You have a tattoo of a savage goblin swinging around a bloody platinum necklace
while riding a ferocious wolf on your right buttock. (Concealed for decency)
Never having been much of a gamer or roleplay enthusiast, she does not "get" what this image represents and is having difficulties. My challenge to the community then, is to translate from text to image, keeping it within the spirit of Genesis. Angmar-details welcome, however!

If I like it, I'll tattoo it on, yes, my right butt-check and post the result here (making an effort to conceal the crack. :D )
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

gold bezie
Expert

Re: Genesis tattoos

Post by gold bezie » 26 Sep 2016 22:50

No! Do a tattoo with the text: a savage goblin swinging around a bloody platinum necklace
while riding a ferocious wolf

Thats the spirit of Genesis :lol:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 27 Sep 2016 00:42

gold bezie wrote:No! Do a tattoo with the text: a savage goblin swinging around a bloody platinum necklace
while riding a ferocious wolf

Thats the spirit of Genesis :lol:
Yeah! In Courier font!

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 27 Sep 2016 12:00

Thought about that too, I'll save it as a last resort. :)
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 03 Oct 2016 18:33

So, I want to be sure I understand ...

If I draw a picture of a gobbo riding a wolf and swinging a necklace around - and you like it - you'll get it tattoo'd on your butt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyrRVNyjlqU

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 03 Oct 2016 22:31

Laf, no love from the keeper. :)

But(t) yes, you are correct. It's your chance to have your art being sat on for, hopefully, quite a long time.
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

Maisey
Beginner

Post by Maisey » 07 Apr 2017 03:54

I like the idea of courier font, but I do think it should be a real picture. So here is my idea: create a picture-- draw a picture using ansii art in courier font (of course), but then blend it into a more realistic drawing leaving the edges, perhaps, especially the bottom edges, in more ansii characters, that meld into a "real picture." This is not only cool because it incorporates our beloved courier, but also because it shows how text brings to life a reality-- or real fantasy world, if you will, that we know and love. Perhaps the medallion itself can also be largely constructed of ansi font, (swinging in and out of reality), but the blood it sheds is "real" (drawing).

Maisey

Edit: Oops! I guess I am about 8 months late. Well, maybe the cheek is still bare, as I have seen no posted photo update.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 07 Apr 2017 11:16

Nils, this steed is more your type.
Attachments
17-unicorn-tattoos.jpg
17-unicorn-tattoos.jpg (72.03 KiB) Viewed 7132 times
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 07 Apr 2017 14:45

My unicorn!

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 10 Apr 2017 16:47

Perhaps this one for you, Kas ...

Mmmmmm ... pie ...

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/