Player pictures

Post pictures of pretty much anything.. well, anything clean, that is.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Aristos
Veteran

Player pictures

Post by Aristos » 28 Apr 2014 11:08

Inspired by the pictures of Celephias and Mumon, I was wondering if it would be funny to post pics of the person behind our character. Perhaps knowing that we are dealing with a real person (on the forum) will disassociate the character with our comments on this forum so as to assuage the brutality with which some of us encounter each other in the role of our characters.

I'll start: here the guy who sits behind the keyboard and lives his alter ego, Aristos:

Amorana
Rising Hero

Re: Player pictures

Post by Amorana » 29 Apr 2014 18:50

Aristos wrote:Inspired by the pictures of Celephias and Mumon, I was wondering if it would be funny to post pics of the person behind our character. Perhaps knowing that we are dealing with a real person (on the forum) will disassociate the character with our comments on this forum so as to assuage the brutality with which some of us encounter each other in the role of our characters.

I'll start: here the guy who sits behind the keyboard and lives his alter ego, Aristos:

Last time I pulled one of those, I got called a fatass and told to go on a diet. I'll pass, but I'd love to see pics of others, haha.

EDIT: Also, cute dog!
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Aristos
Veteran

Post by Aristos » 29 Apr 2014 19:06

Amorana wrote: Last time I pulled one of those, I got called a fatass and told to go on a diet. I'll pass, but I'd love to see pics of others, haha.

EDIT: Also, cute dog!
He is great :-D This is another pic of him. This time dry :-D

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 01 May 2014 01:50

To much fur :)
Attachments
5-Optimized.jpg
5-Optimized.jpg (120.11 KiB) Viewed 7548 times

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 01 May 2014 11:04

Slightly less fur here lol
I guess now that we all try to rather hide how we look (as opposed to Mumon and Cel) and post things we identify ourselves through ...

Amorana
Rising Hero

Post by Amorana » 01 May 2014 17:34

Laurel wrote:Slightly less fur here lol
I guess now that we all try to rather hide how we look (as opposed to Mumon and Cel) and post things we identify ourselves through ...
Did anyone else quickly scroll by this at work and think that wasn't a finger and have to double take?

Now that I had time to process it, it's a neat photo. Almost artistic, Laurel.
Zhar wrote: "Man, this guild I'm in is so god damn powerful! Please nerf or I'll have to leave it because it's no fun any more..."

Aristos
Veteran

Post by Aristos » 01 May 2014 23:06

castaneda wrote:
OgreToyBoy wrote:To much fur :)
I agree... You need a haircut Aristos :)
Hahahah, no time for that. I need to MUD! :-D

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 02 May 2014 00:32

Meanwhile, hard at work in Mordor...
Attachments
nazgul_hard_at_work.jpg
nazgul_hard_at_work.jpg (95.02 KiB) Viewed 7480 times
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Celephias
Expert

Post by Celephias » 03 May 2014 02:34

Don't be shy people! While sometimes in game we'd like nothing better than to behead each other, I honestly believe that if I were to meet anyone from the game IRL that we'd get along. It takes a certain kind of person to enjoy a game like this so we all probably have more in common than we think (or would care to admit ;-)).

Irk
Rising Hero

Post by Irk » 03 May 2014 14:19

If you have FB account, you can watch some of them there :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/