Player pictures

Post pictures of pretty much anything.. well, anything clean, that is.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Aristos
Veteran
Posts: 239
Joined: 26 May 2013 18:54

Re: Player pictures

Post by Aristos » 03 May 2014 14:25

I deactivated my FB account some time ago because it kept distracting me from finals at the Univ and work, and now I made one only to stay in touch with Gen :-D

Greneth

Re: Player pictures

Post by Greneth » 03 May 2014 16:58

Me and Carlos
Attachments
IMG_23941895961430.jpeg
IMG_23941895961430.jpeg (29.72 KiB) Viewed 2681 times

User avatar
petros
Site Admin
Posts: 473
Joined: 03 Mar 2010 07:50

Re: Player pictures

Post by petros » 04 May 2014 07:19

5857408452_8952f60a5e_z.jpg
5857408452_8952f60a5e_z.jpg (188.3 KiB) Viewed 2659 times
Castaneda, Hektor, and Petros in a pirate ship in the Tivoli Gardens.

Mumon
Wanderer
Posts: 52
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 16:03

Re: Player pictures

Post by Mumon » 05 May 2014 10:26

Celephias wrote:Don't be shy people! While sometimes in game we'd like nothing better than to behead each other, I honestly believe that if I were to meet anyone from the game IRL that we'd get along. It takes a certain kind of person to enjoy a game like this so we all probably have more in common than we think (or would care to admit ;-)).

+1

Hektor
Great Adventurer
Posts: 198
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 01:25

Re: Player pictures

Post by Hektor » 05 May 2014 11:18

mumon wrote:
Celephias wrote:Don't be shy people! While sometimes in game we'd like nothing better than to behead each other, I honestly believe that if I were to meet anyone from the game IRL that we'd get along. It takes a certain kind of person to enjoy a game like this so we all probably have more in common than we think (or would care to admit ;-)).

+1
+1.

The experience from several "genparties" has almost always been testament of just that.
Lawful evil - conform or die.

Hektor
Great Adventurer
Posts: 198
Joined: 04 Mar 2010 01:25

Re: Player pictures

Post by Hektor » 05 May 2014 11:20

petros wrote: Castaneda, Hektor, and Petros in a pirate ship in the Tivoli Gardens.
What arrrrr ye doin'

Theres a little bit of pirate in every sensible Genesis Player! .. heck especially in the insensible ones too...!
Lawful evil - conform or die.

Aristos
Veteran
Posts: 239
Joined: 26 May 2013 18:54

Re: Player pictures

Post by Aristos » 05 May 2014 12:17

*sniff*, *sniff* So alone in Vienna :-/

Etanukar
Adept
Posts: 105
Joined: 27 Nov 2013 01:34

Re: Player pictures

Post by Etanukar » 18 Jan 2016 18:54

Hektor wrote:
petros wrote: Castaneda, Hektor, and Petros in a pirate ship in the Tivoli Gardens.
What arrrrr ye doin'

Theres a little bit of pirate in every sensible Genesis Player! .. heck especially in the insensible ones too...!
Too right you are
Attachments
Yarr.jpg
Yarr.jpg (49.22 KiB) Viewed 2323 times

Manglor
Rising Hero
Posts: 322
Joined: 16 Sep 2013 17:30
Location: Dieppe, NB, Canada

Re: Player pictures

Post by Manglor » 18 Jan 2016 19:49

Ole Blackbeard there. Not shown: the peg leg.

Ydred
Veteran
Posts: 237
Joined: 29 Nov 2013 02:53

Re: Player pictures

Post by Ydred » 19 Jan 2016 15:43

67400_449454633434_2426688_n.jpg
Trick or Treat.
67400_449454633434_2426688_n.jpg (65.01 KiB) Viewed 2609 times

Post Reply
http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/