MM might have a few more followers if they did this....

Post pictures of pretty much anything.. well, anything clean, that is.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Luma
Adept

MM might have a few more followers if they did this....

Post by Luma » 24 Jul 2017 19:10

Attachments
pictures_of_the_day_1.jpg
pictures_of_the_day_1.jpg (76.41 KiB) Viewed 5367 times

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Re: MM might have a few more followers if they did this....

Post by Sibbedidenn » 25 Jul 2017 03:20

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 25 Jul 2017 06:40

People simply have the Society all wrong. We wraiths are a fun-loving bunch, and we can't wait to have you visit.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Titan

Post by Avatar » 25 Jul 2017 09:56

Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 26 Jul 2017 08:36

People simply have the Society all wrong. We wraiths are a fun-loving bunch, and we can't wait to have you visit.

I've tried visiting before. For some reason, the orc guards don't seem to like it when I try to take a walk about the Tower. The Society should reconsider its welcoming committee.

Also, I think Nazgul are just like the rest of us, they bring flowers to their loved ones.
Attachments
last-post-of-today-p-might-as-well-be-a-6994330.png
last-post-of-today-p-might-as-well-be-a-6994330.png (248.8 KiB) Viewed 5280 times

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 27 Jul 2017 02:34

Luma wrote:I've tried visiting before. For some reason, the orc guards don't seem to like it when I try to take a walk about the Tower. The Society should reconsider its welcoming committee.
They should fire the tower chief. The food they serve makes one question if any of them know what good food is. Almost as if none of them eat at all!

Becka
Apprentice

Post by Becka » 27 Jul 2017 16:52

Luma wrote:

I've tried visiting before. For some reason, the orc guards don't seem to like it when I try to take a walk about the Tower. The Society should reconsider its welcoming committee.

Also, I think Nazgul are just like the rest of us, they bring flowers to their loved ones.
Mayhaps not flowers but the Dread King of the Nine have in the past been known to offer Hemlock to solve any disputes. *mremember*

Now I am not active at the moment for various reasons but, the Society have in the past always had a certain dry sense of humour among ourselves. I would not push it as far as "fun-loving" but certainly not the ones to pussyfoot around various skylarkin' and the occasional tomfoolery!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/